Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Alwan is entitled to his opinion, but most of us agree that the picture is real.

Unfortunately it is turning into a type of squirrel ?️, that  simpleton's like ? use to derail a thread................(see the above)

The point of the thread should be Biden's corruption.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Believe me i hope i'm wrong, i mess around a lot with photoshop and photos, just doesn't pass my eye test

If it's 'shopped, there should be an original that proves it.  

Not saying anyone's right or wrong, just that it should be easy to resolve.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're starting to realize they forked up... 

It won't stop them from pushing all their chips into the middle though. It's beyond the point of no return now.

At what point, when there are no consequences to all these people you have on your list, will you admit you are wrong?  5 years from now?  

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

right. Biden wouldn't be holding two drivers when he is a putz.

The whole story is just a made up pile of right wing crap. 

Image result for pile of poo
7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Isn’t curious how Trump asking the Attorney General to look into corruption is ‘meddling in our democracy’ but Congress looking into every detail of the President’s conversations is just routine ‘oversight’?

Extortion and bribery are crimes

22 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

At what point, when there are no consequences to all these people you have on your list, will you admit you are wrong?  5 years from now?  

yet again, you display that you are woefully underinformed.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

And he's too ignorant to even realize it. He thinks he's winning and on the cutting edge of current events. :lol: 

(Because he's a joke)

its never going to happen.  None of the consequences will fall

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Because this shows the country this is all on the up and up, amirite? 

Because Star Chamber.  

They're seriously trying to conduct a secret impeachment.  Of course we should trust them.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another one bites the dust... 

So? Lol, oh ya, this clears Trump alright! :lol:

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because Star Chamber.  

They're seriously trying to conduct a secret impeachment.  Of course we should trust them.

Well, you trust Trump to have secret meetings the Kremlin butcher Putin. 

Which side is on the side of the republic? 

4 hours ago, Doc said:

That’s not what Velensky said.  Whether he’s telling the truth or not is immaterial if he’ll testify that he didn’t feel pressured. 

Ukraine also says Biden is clean. 

Either way, Trump brought the pressure, just like I'm sure he's done many times in business. Remind them who has the checkbook. Then ask for the "favor." 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The daily mail also ran it. Libel laws being what they are in the UK, it is unlikely to be a photoshop. 

It isn't.

What it shows is that Uncle Joe's denial that he and Hunter ever discussed the Ukraine, 

seems pretty far-fetched.

In other words........................pretty Biden.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Albwan said:

IMHO that's a shamefully bad photoshop job. Biden's head doesn't appear to match

the body, and just looks off.

It looks odd because of where Hunter's right arm is. Once your brain notices Joe doesn't have two right arms, it looks a little better. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The tweets are posted with information in them, most have sources/articles attached which is what is being shared. Information, in other words, which people can read for themselves and judge their worth. 

like I said.  I really appreciate someone who just sits all day and posts tweets of biased sources.  It’s the most 2019 thing you could do.  Cheers buddy

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I do actually appreciate that someone has the time to just sit all day and repost biased tweets.  Really frees up my time so I don’t have to do that...wait, no it’s just a waste of time

Someone’s still butthurt ???

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

It looks odd because of where Hunter's right arm is. Once your brain notices Joe doesn't have two right arms, it looks a little better. 

you're wrong again...one arm is his, the other is his son's, looks like joes arm is around his sons back.

Im just talking about the head body symmetry seems off, although who knows maybe he does have a

giant noggin and a chicken body

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Albwan said:

you're wrong again...one arm is his, the other is his son's, looks like joes arm is around his sons back.

Im just talking about the head body symmetry seems off, although who knows maybe he does have a

giant noggin and a chicken body

....good call Columbo........I looked at it closer and agree....:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What are they so scared of?

It's all fake and loony after all. No reason for the left to be quaking in their boots about AG Barr poking around in 5 Eye countries... 

They aren't called the NY Slimes for nothing. They earned EVERY bit of their awful reputation.

People around here from all walks of like can't stand the Slimes.

26 minutes ago, Albwan said:

you're wrong again...one arm is his, the other is his son's, 

That's exactly what I said Sherlock. "It looks odd because of where Hunter's right arm is. Once your brain notices Joe doesn't have two right arms, it looks a little better."