Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

it’s sad you care so much ?

and nice job not answering my question.  A bunch of whackos claiming a punishment for the coup plotters will come....but won’t explain who or what that means

Rational individuals don’t make time for those who “engage” as you have.

Why would anyone take the time to make a detailed explanation to a person whom has already dedicated themselves to wholesale rejection of new information which cuts across his preferred biases?

Such a person isn’t worth trying to inform, as they’ve already told you they don’t value the information you can provide.

I’ve gone ahead and humored you this once because you directly engaged a post I make in response to another poster; but please understand that you’ve already planted your flag and declared that you’re not worth my time.

If you require an education, and decide to seek one in earnest:  feel free to ask mea culpa, and I’ll likely honor it.

Until such point, you and I are done, as you don’t offer me anything of value.

Cheers.

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's hundreds of pages of people going on the record -- and providing evidence to support it. 

Really? Hundreds of pages of people? 

Ya know, that just sounds like it was cooked up in the fake news kitchen. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for wrong gif

Your hero! 

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That is how polite people with class refer to one another whether they are truly friends or not.  And I'm not one bit surprised you don't understand that because you possess neither.  

And Nancy Pelosi will have a grilled chicken salad with a raspberry vinaigrette, and I'm a Chef.  

Polite people? Man are you a stupid sh it head! :lol:

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Rational individuals don’t make time for those who “engage” as you have.

Why would anyone take the time to make a detailed explanation to a person whom has already dedicated themselves to wholesale rejection of new information which cuts across his preferred biases?

Such a person isn’t worth trying to inform, as they’ve already told you they don’t value the information you can provide.

I’ve gone ahead and humored you this once because you directly engaged a post I make in response to another poster; but please understand that you’ve already planted your flag and declared that you’re not worth my time.

If you require an education, and decide to seek one in earnest:  feel free to ask mea culpa, and I’ll likely honor it.

Until such point, you and I are done, as you don’t offer me anything of value.

Cheers.

detailed explanation???  How about some names and “jail.”  Whatever you just posted took more effort (I didn’t read it, seemed ramblish)

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Polite people? Man are you a stupid sh it head! :lol:

Oh yeah I completely messed that up.  What I meant to say was mature people.  I rarely call people names here but you, and many like you on the left here, for whatever reason, thrive on it.  Why is that?  I lived in the Bay area for nearly 9 years and boy is the left an angry lot.  

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Refusal to answer a simple yes and no question and then resorting to name calling is not very becoming. Not surprising but unbecoming. 

When did you stop beating your wife?

No one asked the question for information, just to be douchey. 

Ukraine? Impeachment? Trump Can Survive It All, Foreign Analysts Say

New York Times, by Steven Erlanger

Original Article

BRUSSELS — This summer, just after he visited the White House for the second time, President Andrzej Duda of Poland held forth about how much he admired President Trump’s transactional style. “I must tell you that in this respect I find it very easy and good to cooperate with President Donald Trump,” Mr. Duda said in an interview in Warsaw. “Because he’s very down to earth, very concrete. He tells me what he wants, he asks me what he can get from us.” 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Translation:

Stop pointing to the evidence that proves I'm a left-wing shill.

Translation: 

I will simply paint people's positions as black or white, and cannot both appreciate some actions by Trump and criticize others. 

At least DR liked your post. You little lovebirds. 

30 minutes ago, Albwan said:

tibs do you get paid by the account or per post

You'd know better than anyone, because you are obviously just DRs other log in name. 

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh yeah I completely messed that up.  What I meant to say was mature people.  I rarely call people names here but you, and many like you on the left here, for whatever reason, thrive on it.  Why is that?  I lived in the Bay area for nearly 9 years and boy is the left an angry lot.  

I just see you as a really dumb person

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did the Crowdstrike server and Joe Biden get mentioned at the same time? Which got mentioned first and in conjunction with "a favor"? If they weren't mentioned at the same time, how much conversation happened between the time they were individually brought up? 

So the Bidens were just "[an]other thing" following the first/second "favor" and not actually a "favor?"

Is this some critical distinction between the "favor" and how he asked for an investigation of the Bidens? 

What is "is" 3rdnng?

Third and Long.

Ukraine: A Political Rerun

by Cal Thomas

Original Article

Back when reruns were a staple of summer programming, television networks aired repeats of their programs, giving viewers another opportunity to see what they had already seen. Democratic politicians are now conducting their own version of reruns.

(Snip)

The New York Times reports the whistleblower is a CIA agent who was on loan to the White House. I have known several CIA agents and two directors of the CIA--George H.W. Bush and Porter Goss--and none were known for the kind of prose contained in the complaint. The document appears to have been written by a team of lawyers with a political objective, namely impeachment of the president.

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

So the Bidens were just "[an]other thing" following the first/second "favor" and not actually a "favor?"

Is this some critical distinction between the "favor" and how he asked for an investigation of the Bidens? 

What is "is" 3rdnng?

Dude its impossible to prove these people wrong since they won't ever acknowledge it.  Back when I engaged these people more substantively, I proved 3rdnlng as wrong as can be and he would not concede it.  It was nonsensical .

I get trying, but still.  

Dude its impossible to prove these people wrong since they won't ever acknowledge it.  Back when I engaged these people more substantively, I proved 3rdnlng as wrong as can be and he would not concede it.  It was nonsensical .

I get trying, but still.  

I've been here a day or two. I know the morans. 

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I've been here a day or two. I know the morans. 

Some once in awhile will admit when they are wrong, but he is an especially bad one.  I'm sure you do know, its pretty obvious.  He also isn't as smart as some of the others so he cant follow some things which is frustrating.  

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Some once in awhile will admit when they are wrong, he is an especially bad one.  I'm sure you do know, its pretty obvious.  He also isn't as smart as some of the others so he cant follow some things which is frustrating.  

Isn't that cute! You're having a conversation with yourself!

I get trying, but still.  

Makingshit up, eh? You couldn't prove me wrong in court even if you had DNA evidence. a video and my confession. BTW, does the 3rd chair even get a microphone?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, westside2 said:

Isn't that cute! You're having a conversation with yourself!

lol oh yea!

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Makingshit up, eh? You couldn't prove me wrong in court even if you had DNA evidence. a video and my confession. BTW, does the 3rd chair even get a microphone?

No, it was one of the main reasons I stopped engaging with substance with you all.  I realized you all arent reasonable, but are a  bunch of weird conspiracy losers.  

Offers nothing. 

Refuses to read. 

Demands a list of names (despite those names being available in the material he refuses to read). 

Then blames others for his failure to read. 

Why? 

Because Crayola isn't an honest person. He's not a serious person. He's an asshat. And a spectacular one at that :lol: 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Offers nothing. 

Refuses to read. 

Demands a list of names (despite those names being available in the material he refuses to read). 

Then blames others for his failure to read. 

Why? 

Because Crayola isn't an honest person. He's not a serious person. He's an asshat. And a spectacular one at that :lol: 

Teach me to be a SERIOUS PERSON!!!!  You sound like a child 

lol oh yea!

No, it was one of the main reasons I stopped engaging with substance with you all.  I realized you all arent reasonable, but are a  bunch of weird conspiracy losers.  

Now that's just a crockofshit on your part. You made your entrance here as a gigantic douche and you've received crap from nearly everyone here.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Now that's just a crockofshit on your part. You made your entrance here as a gigantic douche and you've received crap from nearly everyone here.

No its not.  And there are like 7 of you losers who give me crap.  The liberal people are fine.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Teach me to be a SERIOUS PERSON!!!!  You sound like a child 

I tried. It starts by reading the material for yourself before commenting on its worth. 

(which you still refuse to do -- and if you bothered to read, you'd find the list of names you're screaming at others for not providing). 

Things like that make you look silly. Because you are silly. You're a waste of carbon.

I tried. It starts by reading the material for yourself before commenting on its worth. 

(which you still refuse to do -- and if you bothered to read, you'd find the list of names you're screaming at others for not providing). 

Things like that make you look silly. Because you are silly. You're a waste of carbon.

Im sad i'll never be in the serious person klub

I'm a liberal. 

Once again, you're showing your ignorance. It's completely self inflicted. 

Because... say it with me... you're an asshat.

Call yourself whatever you want.  

(the SKP shows their seriousness by being internet losers who post thousands of times about conspiracies that no one cares about because they are dumb.  )

Edited by Crayola64

8 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

lol oh yea!

Holy ^%$# and yet here you are trolling 

• Haha (+1) 1

You can't even troll well. You're really bad at this.

Lol, think whatever you want.  At the end of the day you are rambling internet guy ?

Just now, Albwan said:

Holy ^%$# and yet here you are trolling 

It is fun to check up on you all every 6 months.  I can only last a day or two because its worthless, but its entertaining.  Like reality tv.  Makes me feel good about myself that I am not doing whatever you all are up to

Lol, think whatever you want.  At the end of the day you are rambling internet guy ?

It is fun to check up on you all every 6 months.  I can only last a day or two because its worthless, but its entertaining.  Like reality tv.  Makes me feel good about myself that I am not doing whatever you all are up to

No you come here when the lying democrats and media make up some bull^%$#

as this pile of BS starts to wind down you'll slink back under whatever rock you came from

• Like (+1) 1

At the end of the day, you're the guy embarrassing yourself by losing to a "rambling internet guy" over, and over, and over again. 

Oh, look at that. I won again! :lol: 

Oh yea, you are winning at whatever you are doing man.  

Just now, Albwan said:

No you come here when the lying democrats and media make up some bull^%$#

as this pile of BS starts to wind down you'll slink back under whatever rock you came from

That isn't true.  I know you like to make stuff up.  

I was on record saying the russia collusion was dumb, and I am record with this whistleblower that it doesnt rise to a level of impeachment 

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Translation: 

I will simply paint people's positions as black or white, and cannot both appreciate some actions by Trump and criticize others. 

At least DR liked your post. You little lovebirds. 

Don't mock our love.

The point, and I think you know this, is that EVEN IF everything you say is true, there is no allegation that any reasonable person believes is scandalous, much less impeachable.

The fact that countless examples of Dems doing similar and far more egregious things with no concern by those conspicuously clutching their pearls illustrates the fact that this is a manufactured "scandal" being hyped to dupe the disinterested and rally the true believers, and that no one actually cares about the substance of the allegations.

• Like (+1) 3

3rd Chair doesn't realize that he's just one of a long line of libs who have come down here with a superiority complex thinking he's going to show us what's up. He, along with the others are nothing more than Tibs, with slightly better spelling and grammar.