Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know I'm a nut -- but everything I'm hearing from people in the beltway is they have no choice but to do this because of Barr/Durham/Huber/Horowitz. They have their nuts in a vice and have multiple stone-cold-locks in terms of legal cases to bring against numerous big names on both sides of the aisle (past and present).

That's a lot to take on faith, I get that and don't take it solely on faith myself, but if you examine the possible motivations for the odd/transparent strategy you point out above it lends some more weight to it. 

I would absolutely love to see them really go at, fairly, on both sides, all the wrongdoing.

It is i miracle Trump has been taken out, if he ever were it could be from either "side", both partiee are horribly corrupt. What has come out the past three years is truly stunning.  And  Biden is as dirty as any of them

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Didn't most of you people vote for this guy in 2012? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-live-updates/2019/10/04/9ff6d4a0-e627-11e9-a331-2df12d56a80b_story.html

Romney criticizes Trump’s ‘brazen and unprecedented’ appeals to Ukraine, China

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) on Friday condemned Trump’s efforts to get Ukraine and China to investigate the Bidens as “wrong and appalling,” breaking ranks with most Republicans on Capitol Hill who have largely avoided criticizing the president.

In a pair of tweets, Romney referenced that fact that Biden is running for president.

“When the only American citizen President Trump singles out for China’s investigation is his political opponent in the midst of the Democratic nomination process, it strains credulity to suggest that it is anything other than politically motivated,” Romney said in one tweet.

“By all appearances, the President’s brazen and unprecedented appeal to China and to Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden is wrong and appalling,” he added in another.

8 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You're such a drama queen. 

Stop dreaming of me dressed up like your fantasy queen! It's sick and creepy. 

Maybe after a few a few beers tonight, but not now! 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-live-updates/2019/10/04/9ff6d4a0-e627-11e9-a331-2df12d56a80b_story.html

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) on Friday condemned Trump’s efforts to get Ukraine and China to investigate the Bidens as “wrong and appalling,” breaking ranks with most Republicans on Capitol Hill who have largely avoided criticizing the president.

In a pair of tweets, Romney referenced that fact that Biden is running for president.

“When the only American citizen President Trump singles out for China’s investigation is his political opponent in the midst of the Democratic nomination process, it strains credulity to suggest that it is anything other than politically motivated,” Romney said in one tweet.

“By all appearances, the President’s brazen and unprecedented appeal to China and to Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden is wrong and appalling,” he added in another.

Is that what you got from my post? No wonder you have no clue what the Ukrainian transcript says.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You could have waited more than 6 posts to regurgitate an insult thrown your way as something you came up with.

Do better. I have faith in you!

Chairmen Mao's rules for good posting? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, he's got thousands of lies to go to catch up to Trump. 

In fact, how can any Trump supporter even complain about anyone lying? Seriously, you guys are such incredible hypocrites 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's wrong.

What's really going to happen is that, when they come to question and/or detain someone, they're going to claim it's a use of the DoJ and legal system of the US to persecute political enemies, and claim it as grounds for impeachment.

Tell your contacts they took too long.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Re: The Schiff texts release -- link to them and then commentary:

Why release a portion of the texts and not the transcript which gives those texts context? 

Because Schiff is lying. Again. 

It was always a coup -- and remains one right now.

Well, the media is, quite predictably, lapping up the hack job with the 'texts':

https://news.yahoo.com/once-obscure-diplomat-volker-center-230937296.html

Just look at the idiot liberals in the comments section creaming their pants with joy (without understanding what they're being told.)

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

that's because they got nothing.

No legal action at all like a subpoena or something. That would mean they would have to go to court and actually prove all their bullcrap. Everyone knows that's not going to happen. All a show trying to influence 2020. Pathetic and really should be criminal. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

LOL. Mitt Romney.

Reaching rock bottom here.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know I'm a nut -- but everything I'm hearing from people in the beltway is they have no choice but to do this because of Barr/Durham/Huber/Horowitz. They have their nuts in a vice and have multiple stone-cold-locks in terms of legal cases to bring against numerous big names on both sides of the aisle (past and present).

That's a lot to take on faith, I get that and don't take it solely on faith myself, but if you examine the possible motivations for the odd/transparent strategy you point out above it lends some more weight to it. 

Well, you should tell your friends they're waiting too long.  The left and msm is controlling the narrative and a lot of people buy in to the Trump narrative and are too mentally drained to look beyond the headlines.

If and when prosecutions come I would bet it gets framed as Trump persecuting his enemies.  And even if yours is the truthful side it might just get buried by the propaganda and activism.  

To me, it seems imperative DOJ/IJ get some kind of real counterpunch going and quickly.

Otherwise I'm afraid it will cause a lot of unrest and violence with the truth being drowned out.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

LOL. Mitt Romney.

Reaching rock bottom here.

Soon you guys will be saying that about Trump ?

i like how how you guys can’t wait to get as far away from the losers you back after they leave office. After