Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Ron Johnson troubled by whistleblower allegation of records 'lock down'

By BURGESS EVERETT

09/26/2019 11:30 AM EDT

Sen. Ron Johnson has no issues with President Trump’s call with Volodymyr Zelensky. But he does have a problem with the allegation that records of the call were restricted.

In an interview, the Wisconsin Republican, pointed to a reporter’s copy of the whistleblower report, singling out Page 3, which alleged that White House officials treated records of the Zelensky call differently than other calls.

According to the whistleblower complaint, White House officials "had intervened to lock down all records of the phone call" and were directed to move electronic transcripts to a more secure electronic system.

“I would not be happy. We’ll find out exactly what transpired here. To me, of all this stuff, that’s the part that concerns me,” Johnson said. “I’ve been around the president enough [the call summary] is just classic Trump.”

“I was led to believe [that summary] was all that’s available,” Johnson added. “I would be a little upset to find out there’s a completely verbatim one.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/26/ron-johnson-whistleblower-allegation-1514271

42 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You mean besides Trump saying he withheld the funding? 

You must be working on some bigger stories for your legion of reporters to quote and missed that. 

Except you're leaving out the context -- as always -- to make something untrue seem possible. 

He said he withheld funding for multiple countries at that time (which is backed by the facts -- multiple countries aid packages were being held up -- because Trump wanted more from all of them. You know, like he's said on the stump since day one of his campaign). 

There's no strong (or even semi-strong) evidence the money being withheld was because of this call or the "favor" besides a second hand whistleblower saying so. The transcript doesn't show it to be the case, nor do the facts.  

This is one of those slick lies you fall for because you trust the word of proven liars rather than your own judgment or past experience. This is exactly the same as "all 17 intel agencies agreed with the ICA" -- which they didn't. Ever. But it sounds plausible, so you parrot it. Even three years after it's been disavowed. 

Seems important context, no? 

Why wait 16 days and lie to the country saying you don't know what's in the complaint when, he clearly did?

Schiff is a liar.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

You keep saying that.  It is completely normal and not suspect at all.  Someone heard something that someone else heard which might be illegal and reported it appropriately.  They didn’t leak it or claim to have first hand knowledge.

FIFY

you're an idiot.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Except you're leaving out the context -- as always -- to make something untrue seem possible. 

He said he withheld funding for multiple countries at that time (which is backed by the facts -- multiple countries aid packages were being held up -- because Trump wanted more from all of them. You know, like he's said on the stump since day one of his campaign). 

There's no strong (or even semi-strong) evidence the money being withheld was because of this call or the "favor" besides a second hand whistleblower saying so. The transcript doesn't show it to be the case, nor do the facts.  

This is one of those slick lies you fall for because you trust the word of proven liars rather than your own judgment or past experience. This is exactly the same as "all 17 intel agencies agreed with the ICA" -- which they didn't. Ever. But it sounds plausible, so you parrot it. Even three years after it's been disavowed. 

Seems important context, no? 

Why wait 16 days and lie to the country saying you don't know what's in the complaint when, he clearly did?

Schiff is a liar.

You know you are a conspiracy whacko when all of your rambling posts include a “you just can’t see it because you believe in the liesssss.  Use you’re own judgment man!”

laughable

• Like (+1) 3

Nah. You can't see it because you have admitted in this thread that you think caring about your country as an adult is "sad" and reading material for yourself rather than waiting for the media to translate it for you is the thing only "conspiracy" people do. 

Those are the positions you staked out in this thread. 

Feel proud. Most everyone here is laughing at you. Not with you. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

You know you are a conspiracy whacko when all of your rambling posts include a “you just can’t see it because you believe in the liesssss.  Use you’re own judgment man!”

laughable

Just now, Crayola64 said:

You don’t know understand whistleblowing or complaints.  It’s okay, I’m sure that level of thinking isn’t needed in your job

Remember all, he teaches writing for a living.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nah. You can't see it because you have admitted in this thread that you think caring about your country as an adult is "sad" and reading material for yourself rather than waiting for the media to translate it for you is the thing only "conspiracy" people do. 

Those are the positions you staked out in this thread. 

Feel proud. Most everyone here is laughing at you. Not with you. :lol: 

Remember all, he teaches writing for a living.

Nah I litigate for a living.  I get to teach because I’m good at my job.

And also, who in their right mind would mind getting laughed at by the 8 of you.  

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Nah I litigate for a living.  I get to teach because I’m good at my job.

And also, who in their right mind would mind getting laughed at by the 8 of you.  

Now, you litigate for a living? Does that mean you spend a significant time in court?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Now, you litigate for a living? Does that mean you spend a significant time in court?

What an insult lol!  My job is not an area to insult me in haha.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's a clip of him in court: 

Lol, that’s me!  An unsuccessful lawyer haha