Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Just now, John Adams said:

Neither did I. A lot of pea-brains here have made up their minds already and if you're not on board with them, you are a  communist member of the Deep State. 

That’s the best part!  They make up their mind right away, post inaccurate information, and all pat each other on the back saying we are the biased ones...

9 minutes ago, Capco said:

First and foremost, I'm saying then as now, we simply still don't know enough yet to make a determination either way, yet here we have people calling it a game at halftime when the score is tied.  I honestly can't tell right now but I think there's more investigation warranted after reading the complaint.  

I'm also saying that I'm fairly certain most people would take the exact opposite stances regardless of their inherent hypocrisy in order to protect their egos, but that's politics.  Because remember what political beliefs are:  they are beliefs, which means that they are choices based on faith to some degree.  When most people are confronted with a stark reality that goes against their political beliefs, they have two choices:  change/modify your political beliefs and admit that you were wrong about deeply views you held, or adapt your view of reality to fit your politics.  Most people don't have the ability or willpower to overcome their egos;  we are human after all.  

This is politics.  Any human being who looks at you with a straight face and tells you they're completely unbiased is one of the most self-deluding and potentially dangerous people you could meet (if they were in a position of power namely).  We all have our biases because we all have a unique set of life experiences.  I know most of this is obvious when spelled out, but when we get caught up in the moment we let our guard's down.  

For me personally, I think I would probably be leaning more on the President's side in 2011 simply because of the track records of the two up until their 3rd years in office, but in both cases I would want to see more.  I think the vote in the Senate to release the transcripts would have been unanimous in 2011 as it was in 2019. 

I'm not ready to swallow the pill that everything in Washington is political and that the rare person who can transcend politics is no longer rare, but extinct.  If that's true then we ought to scrap our whistleblower laws altogether.  

Also for the record, that Schiff parody was really ***** stupid.  If you have good evidence you let the evidence speak for itself.  That was too much of a lawyer's courtroom maneuver in front of a jury than it was a Congressperson performing oversight.  We haven't transcended beyond the politics of this situation into actual justice yet.  A parody like that only flies if it's BLATANTLY obvious at this point, and it's just not.  

Seriously, were you in a coma during Obama's first few years in office? You weren't aware of how the ACA went down? How about Fast and Furious or the Lois Lerner/IRS fiasco? Seems to me I remember his mean spirited actions taken during a shutdown. I could go on and on about the Obama malfeasance but I am not going to try to change your bias.

Just now, John Adams said:

Neither did I. A lot of pea-brains here have made up their minds already and if you're not on board with them, you are a  communist member of the Deep State. 

This personality is way more hostile than some of your other personalities. Maybe it's time for another poetry slam.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The whistelblower used beyond second hand what he heard, but also cited "evidence" from the Politico, Washington Post, Bloomberg and other media sources,  Hilarious. 

Yep, that's the 'truth not facts' bit that Joe, and tibs and company go by

4 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

That’s the best part!  They make up their mind right away, post inaccurate information, and all pat each other on the back saying we are the biased ones...

DR said yesterday that Zelensky brought up US aid and Europe before Trump did. 

He goes with his stories no matter what the facts show. 

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Let's stop this madness and come together for just a second. Devin Singletary is practicing!

HopefulYawningGnatcatcher-size_restricte

Beers on me if the Bills pull the upset this weekend!

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Waiting for you to show where i said there was more to the Ukraine story or that there shouldn’t be an impeachment.  Or are you just going to ignore that you posted wrong info?  Like DR

It has to be my mistake. You all sound alike to me.

• Haha (+1) 2

It's a conspiracy. All these officials knew and no one said anything? 

No wonder Rudy is already crying it was the State Department that made him do it. How could Pompaeo not have known? Was he involved in getting the Senate approved ambassador removed? This is a sh it show 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Yuck. You probably only drink Sam Adams... 

What beer do you drink? 

Constitutional scholar Laurence Tribe tweets: “The massive White House coverup of Trump’s abuse of power vis-a-vis Ukraine & Biden, including evidence concealment, is now clearly documented. Bill Barr is up to his eyebrows in the criminal conspiracy. He’s Trump’s John Mitchell. Mitchell ended up in prison. It’s all unraveling.”