Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Capco said:

Some of you are trying to say that if this EXACT situation happened to Obama in 2011 that you (the same people rushing to Trump's defense) would also be rushing to Obama's defense as Republicans in Congress tried to use a whistleblower complaint and a transcripted phone call to impeach a duly elected president, right?  Hahaha. 

Some of you would be jumping on this and get caught up just as hard if not harder as some of the Never-Trumpers are now.  The history of Obama's presidency post 2010 midterms makes that very clear. 

Imagine #WalkAway referring to Republicans telling other Republicans to change party because Obama was being unfairly besmirched by the opposition at every level.  

This is not Benghazi. There's not four dead Americans, including an Ambassador.
There's no illegal gun running program being covered up (and being used to arm the enemies of our country in Syria to fight Assad).

It's not the same. 

(and, for the record, I am on the record of calling the Benghazi hearings nothing but political theater)

Just now, Rob's House said:

We need a leftist to tell us what dog whistles we're made on the call.

A dog whistle is a statement that can only be heard by someone with the correct bias.

That whistle is actually the constitution blowing a rape whistle as the dems force their impeachment on it... 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(and, for the record, I am on the record of calling the Benghazi hearings nothing but political theater)

Worthless too- those men were dead going into the hearing, and they're still dead now. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

That's like a junk food junkie saying "I hate broccoli!" 

Are you fat shaming him? You intolerant bigot! You're gonna lose your woke card for that. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Worthless too- those men were dead going into the hearing, and they're still dead now. 

100% 

And I was still unaware -- because I was trusting the media by and large to be honest journalists -- of the gun running and true story of Benghazi until much later. Even had I been aware, those hearings were all about politics and optics for the election rather than holding anyone accountable. Most of the people on the committee even on the opposing side at the time were aware of and helping cover up the gun running program. There was no way the truth was going to be found in that setting.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Exactly. There can be no more credible evidence than the release of the call transcript and the denial from Zelensky. All of the evidence is in the open.

It's so bad of a judgement on behalf of the Dems to move on impeachment that they literally are using Adam Schiff to not just lie about it, but then say he wasn't lying...he was just kidding.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Exactly. There can be no more credible evidence than the release of the call transcript and the denial from Zelensky. All of the evidence is in the open.

It's so bad of a judgement on behalf of the Dems to move on impeachment that they literally are using Adam Schiff to not just lie about it, but then say he wasn't lying...he was just kidding.

I don't think it was bad judgement. I think it was fear. They were forced to do this now because of the OIG report (and the fear of Biden being the nominee). 

Trump baited them into this, and they fell for it. Hook, line, and sinker.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Maybe he can gets some tips from his old friend Ed Buck?

EFZyB9jW4AAB9lk.jpg

There's not much doubt that he's experienced some tips from Ed Buck in the past. The pained expression Schiff has on his lying face when he speaks makes me think that a tip might have been left in there.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't think it was bad judgement. I think it was fear. They were forced to do this now because of the OIG report (and the fear of Biden being the nominee). 

Trump baited them into this, and they fell for it. Hook, line, and sinker.

I have seen this hook, like, sinker line so many times.  None of your predictions for consequences of the wrongdoers has occurred yet.  

Coup coup

Just now, Crayola64 said:

I have seen this hook, like, sinker line so many times.  None of your predictions for consequences of the wrongdoers has occurred yet.  

Coup coup

Except they have. 

(Comey, McCabe both have been criminally referred by the OIG. Mueller found no collusion or conspiracy -- all called years ago)

You're wrong, again, because you're speaking about things that you did not bother to read for yourself. 

Try again.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Except they have. 

(Comey, McCabe both have been criminally referred by the OIG. Mueller found no collusion or conspiracy -- all called years ago)

You're wrong, again, because you're speaking about things that you did not bother to read for yourself. 

Try again.

Good thing about this is one of us will be right about your dumb coup consequences ramblings.  I’m sure you won’t acknowledge I’m right when the time comes Mr. “No one else was present that can be called.”