Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Just now, B-Man said:

It's amazing -- especially in context: 

2016: Media -- "TRUMP IS A TRAITOR WHO COLLUDED WITH PUTIN TO STEAL THE ELECTION!"

2017: Media -- "TRUMP IS NOT ONLY A TRAITOR WHO COLLUDED WITH PUTIN, HE'S ALSO A NAZI!"

2018: Media -- "MUELLER IS COMING! TRUMP IS GOING DOWN! WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION!"

2019, Post Mueller -- "OKAY, MUELLER DIDN'T GET TRUMP, BUT TRUMP OBSTRUCTED! PLUS, HE'S A WHITE NATIONALIST! HE MUST BE STOPPED!"

2019 today: Media -- "OKAY, HE MIGHT NOT BE A WHITE NATIONALIST OR A TRAITOR, BUT HE COVERED UP A CALL WITH THE UKRAINE FOR A MONTH!"

They're not serious people, pushing serious charges. This is all political and partisan. And it's all because they are TERRIFIED of Trump. Not because they view him as a threat to the country or the world, but because they know he's a threat to THEM and their corrupt circus. 

2020 is going to be fun. 

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Good thing about this is one of us will be right about your dumb coup consequences ramblings.  I’m sure you won’t acknowledge I’m right when the time comes Mr. “No one else was present that can be called.”

Sorry, you've already been proven wrong. There was a coup, it was proven with mountains of evidence and testimony. 

You are unaware of this because you're scared to read the material for yourself. That's on you. Not me. You're choosing to be uninformed because you lack the testicular fortitude to do the work for yourself. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Can anyone explain why the dems didn't wait a day or two to push for their faux impeachment so that they could get the transcript and official whistleblower complaint? Who makes their closing argument prior to the trial?

The ONLY two reasons why they'd be in such a rush: 

1) Pressure from the progressive left on Nancy forced her hand...

2) They're terrified of the OIG report (which some have already seen/are reading) and this is a smokescreen to get ahead of it

... or some combination of the two. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Good thing about this is one of us will be right about your dumb coup consequences ramblings.  I’m sure you won’t acknowledge I’m right when the time comes Mr. “No one else was present that can be called.”

I'm confused. How did your argument with DR go from "It's clear there is more to the Trump Ukraine story and he must be impeached!" to "Yeah, well, I bet your dumb coup consequences thing won't ever come true!'

32 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

So if this was 2011 and Obama, then he should be impeached? Or you're saying this is a *****-show now and it would have been then as well?

First and foremost, I'm saying then as now, we simply still don't know enough yet to make a determination either way, yet here we have people calling it a game at halftime when the score is tied.  I honestly can't tell right now but I think there's more investigation warranted after reading the complaint.  

I'm also saying that I'm fairly certain most people would take the exact opposite stances regardless of their inherent hypocrisy in order to protect their egos, but that's politics.  Because remember what political beliefs are:  they are beliefs, which means that they are choices based on faith to some degree.  When most people are confronted with a stark reality that goes against their political beliefs, they have two choices:  change/modify your political beliefs and admit that you were wrong about views you deeply held, or adapt your view of reality to fit your politics.  Most people don't have the ability or willpower to overcome their egos;  we are human after all.  

This is politics.  Any human being who looks at you with a straight face and tells you they're completely unbiased is one of the most self-deluding and potentially dangerous people you could meet (if they were in a position of power namely).  We all have our biases because we all have a unique set of life experiences.  I know most of this is obvious when spelled out, but when we get caught up in the moment we let our guard's down.  

For me personally, I think I would probably be leaning more on the President's side in 2011 simply because of the track records of the two up until their 3rd years in office, but in both cases I would want to see more.  I think the vote in the Senate to release the transcripts would have been unanimous in 2011 as it was in 2019. 

I'm not ready to swallow the pill that everything in Washington is political and that the rare person who can transcend politics is no longer rare, but extinct.  If that's true then we ought to scrap our whistleblower laws altogether.  

Also for the record, that Schiff parody was really ***** stupid.  If you have good evidence you let the evidence speak for itself.  That was too much of a lawyer's courtroom maneuver in front of a jury than it was a Congressperson performing oversight.  We haven't transcended beyond the politics of this situation into actual justice yet.  A parody like that only flies if it's BLATANTLY obvious at this point, and it's just not.  

Edited by Capco

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Can anyone explain why the dems didn't wait a day or two to push for their faux impeachment so that they could get the transcript and official whistleblower complaint? Who makes their closing argument prior to the trial?

I think they knew it was nothing and wanted a chance to dominate the news cycle for a day or two.. They think that every-time they're on TV's saying the words corrupt, impeach, bad, etc. that they're stealing votes. They underestimate the moderates getting tired of their 110% bull#### existence just like they did in 16. 

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I'm confused. How did your argument with DR go from "It's clear there is more to the Trump Ukraine story and he must be impeached!" to "Yeah, well, I bet your dumb coup consequences thing won't ever come true!'

Because he got his ass kicked intellectually and was forced to scurry under a different rock.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's amazing -- especially in context: 

2016: Media -- "TRUMP IS A TRAITOR WHO COLLUDED WITH PUTIN TO STEAL THE ELECTION!"

2017: Media -- "TRUMP IS NOT ONLY A TRAITOR WHO COLLUDED WITH PUTIN, HE'S ALSO A NAZI!"

2018: Media -- "MUELLER IS COMING! TRUMP IS GOING DOWN! WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION!"

2019, Post Mueller -- "OKAY, MUELLER DIDN'T GET TRUMP, BUT TRUMP OBSTRUCTED! PLUS, HE'S A WHITE NATIONALIST! HE MUST BE STOPPED!"

2019 today: Media -- "OKAY, HE MIGHT NOT BE A WHITE NATIONALIST OR A TRAITOR, BUT HE COVERED UP A CALL WITH THE UKRAINE FOR A MONTH!"

They're not serious people, pushing serious charges. This is all political and partisan. And it's all because they are TERRIFIED of Trump. Not because they view him as a threat to the country or the world, but because they know he's a threat to THEM and their corrupt circus. 

2020 is going to be fun. 

Sorry, you've already been proven wrong. There was a coup, it was proven with mountains of evidence and testimony. 

You are unaware of this because you're scared to read the material for yourself. That's on you. Not me. You're choosing to be uninformed because you lack the testicular fortitude to do the work for yourself. 

You cant read buddy.  I said the coup consequences for the wrongdoers.  

I know I’ll never convince you there was no coup lol

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The ONLY two reasons why they'd be in such a rush: 

1) Pressure from the progressive left on Nancy forced her hand...

2) They're terrified of the OIG report (which some have already seen/are reading) and this is a smokescreen to get ahead of it

... or some combination of the two. 

I have a feeling about this whole deal that it was fabricated and planned to be the next fake attack on Trump. Just a hunch.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I never said he should be impeached.  I actually said there is nothing so far worthy of impeachment.  I also am on record as saying the same thing with the Russian collusion stuff.

either you have me confused or reading is hard.  I just point out when DR is wrong

***doesnt it bother you that you just posted something factually wrong?  I literally never said what you said I did.  Can you admit when you are wrong, unlike DR?

Edited by Crayola64

President Trump should give a press conference to announce that multiple reliable sources have provided corroborated accounts of Adam Schitt using the power of his office to facilitate the systematic molestation of prepubescent boys by himself and his pederast friends, and that he is ordering a full blown investigation into Schitt's child molestation ring.

Then come out two days later and say he was just joking around.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's been zero evidence of this but hearsay. None. It's not real -- like the "all 17 intel agencies agreed with the ICA" line. 

You mean besides Trump saying he withheld the funding? 

You must be working on some bigger stories for your legion of reporters to quote and missed that. 

Edited by John Adams
  • Haha (+1) 1