Pleasant surprises through two weeks...

What are some things even the optimistic fans among us are pleasantly surprised by after two weeks?  I'll throw out a few:

-- Daboll's scheming and playcalling

-- Bojo!

-- Lee Smith (and overall TE play)

-- Shaq Lawson (and overall DL depth)

-- Feliciano

-- productivity of John Brown (did anyone expect 14 catches in two weeks?)

Discuss.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Siran Neal was EVERYWHERE on Sunday 

Harrison Phillips stepping up bigtime...

I think you misunderstood the thread topic.

I know productivity is not always measured with your # being called by the commentators or showing up on the stat line but I have not heard #55 as much as I expected especialy with the new additions this year. 

24 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

I know productivity is not always measured with your # being called by the commentators or showing up on the stat line but I have not heard #55 as much as I expected especialy with the new additions this year. 

I think you misunderstood the thread topic.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
1 hour ago, eball said:

What are some things even the optimistic fans among us are pleasantly surprised by after two weeks?  I'll throw out a few:

-- Daboll's scheming and playcalling

-- Bojo!

-- Lee Smith (and overall TE play)

-- Shaq Lawson (and overall DL depth)

-- Feliciano

-- productivity of John Brown (did anyone expect 14 catches in two weeks?)

Discuss.

John Brown was my biggest surprise. I actually took him in a lot of my fantasy leagues for the upside.

But what impresses me the most.. is that there isnt a route he cannot run. Hes effective everywhere on the field and thats fantastic. 

• Like (+1) 2

Wide receivers who actually get separation, but also realize that we have a QB who can scramble and know to keep playing, find an open spot and show him their number or work back towards him.

• Like (+1) 2

Josh's play - I thought he would be better than last year but I have been very encouraged.

Siran Neal on Sunday - thought he was a weak link when he came in against the Jets but very good against the Giants

BoJo

Trent Murhpy not being hurt yet

• Like (+1) 2

Darryl Johnson jr.

given his pedigree, I thought they would bring him along very slowly. It looks like the game isn't too big for him, and I expect him to become a force as the season proceeds.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1