Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Week Two: Bills at Giants

44 minutes ago, Big C said:

Watching. The Giants definitely look better on offense than I was expecting, but still nothing to get too worried about. Defense plenty exploitable. 

I think the giants are decent .. their D is suspect but our offense is erratic and unproven. I expect a close game. 

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think the giants are decent .. their D is suspect but our offense is erratic and unproven. I expect a close game. 

So do I. I think we match up poorly against this team tbh. Manning won’t get as rattled as Darnold was and Barkley is the kind of back Milano and Edmunds will have the hardest time containing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

So do I. I think we match up poorly against this team tbh. Manning won’t get as rattled as Darnold was and Barkley is the kind of back Milano and Edmunds will have the hardest time containing. 

Away games vs nfc teams are the “best” kind of losses tbh 

57 minutes ago, Big C said:

Watching. The Giants definitely look better on offense than I was expecting, but still nothing to get too worried about. Defense plenty exploitable. 

Barkley is the wheel that drives the NYG offensive machine.  Take him away and they'll struggle.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sure, but we are going to win this one.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Such a Billsy concept. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Giants offensive line looked decent to me, hoping Hughes can get loose a few times and Oliver/Lotulelei can plug and push. 

FWIW (and some of this was after the game was out of hand but still) Manning had a nice line and I thought he was pretty good all things considered.

7 minutes ago, Big C said:

Sure, but we are going to win this one.

Giants secondary can definitely be exploited

This is a winnable game and the Bills should concentrate, work hard and take care of that win.   Focus, eliminate turnovers and get the job done.  

I think it will take 27 offensive pints for the Bills to overcome.

2 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

This is a winnable game and the Bills should concentrate, work hard and take care of that win.   Focus, eliminate turnovers and get the job done.  

Friggen lightweights 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know it's just a 1 game sample but I won't be surprised if this is what our end of the year rankings look like.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Meh 1

If I’m the Bills I go for the jugular early and pass again. Get up on them 10-14 points and make them pass. Their defense was porous against Dallas, so let’s start from in front and then pound the rock after. Let’s be aggressive and by all means start with Singletary catching some passes and getting some draws.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Sorry, you think after giving up 8 points to the Jets we are going to give up to 26 points to the Giants? I mean sure we can toss another pick 6 but I just don't see it. 

Edited by Big C

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I know it's just a 1 game sample but I won't be surprised if this is what our end of the year rankings look like.

Yup and I think that’s exactly how McD set this squad up

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Honestly, respectable numbers for the offense .... remove the turnovers and we're in very good shape.

8 hours ago, CNYfan said:

don't you think they concentrate and focus.....how about control the line of scrimmage....pressure Manning...win the turnover battle.....stop the run...force Giants in to 3rd and long.....

16 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Edmunds/Engram will be a great matchup, two physical freaks 

Nah Engram can't hold Edmunds jock.

8 hours ago, Locomark said:

If I’m the Bills I go for the jugular early and pass again. Get up on them 10-14 points and make them pass. Their defense was porous against Dallas, so let’s start from in front and then pound the rock after. Let’s be aggressive and by all means start with Singletary catching some passes and getting some draws.

Agree. Best way to take Barkley out of the game is to score early, build a lead, and force the GIants to play catch up by throwing the ball. That said, I fully expect Daboll to disagree and establish a ball control offense to keep Barkley off the field. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Think this is another close game.

Giants offensive line is improved and Eli can still make plays if given time. Big advantage for us is they have no recievers ATM so I expect a heavy dosage of Barkley considering they did the complete opposite last week and the NY media is crushing em for it. 

Hope the defense is up to the task. Offensively need Allen to stop making head scratching mistakes/throws and go with a more balanced attack.

44 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you are tired of WGR, highly recommend these podcasts 

Any summary for those who can't listen at work?

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Agree. Best way to take Barkley out of the game is to score early, build a lead, and force the GIants to play catch up by throwing the ball. That said, I fully expect Daboll to disagree and establish a ball control offense to keep Barkley off the field. 

I expect them to use saquon in the passing game too, he’s very effective that way and they are thin at WR

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I expect them to use saquon in the passing game too, he’s very effective that way and they are thin at WR

No doubt. Running or receiving, Barkley is gonna get his. But I’d rather have him best us catching passes from Eli than getting handoffs as a lot more can go wrong. Barkley is a transcendent talent, regardless.