YoloinOhio

Week Two: Bills at Giants

20 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Time to break out the 300 plus yards, 4 or 5 TDs game Josh.

.not knowing WHICH Run D shows up (three 200 yarders surrendered last year), Barkley is a concern.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.not knowing WHICH Run D shows up (three 200 yarders surrendered last year), Barkley is a concern.

That’s a fair concern. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

especially since their best WRs are out 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Don't seem like a team that's looking past anyone and seem to have a bit of a chip on their shoulder.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Warcodered said:

Don't seem like a team that's looking past anyone and seem to have a bit of a chip on their shoulder.

That’s what they need to do 💯 

don't get cocky & stay hungry 

1 minute ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Does anyone know if Taron Johnson will play and if not, what is long term outlook?

day to day is what they said right now.

3 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Does anyone know if Taron Johnson will play and if not, what is long term outlook?

I’m sorry, son, but there is a super secret handshake and password necessary for that information. 

Take care and Godspeed.

Did you guys see that graphic showing the Cowboys were bottom 5 in QB pressure week 1? We are going to light Eli up.

8 minutes ago, Big C said:

Did you guys see that graphic showing the Cowboys were bottom 5 in QB pressure week 1? We are going to light Eli up.

I’m calling 5-7 sacks if we get any kind of a lead on them. 

8 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm surprised by the confidence I'm seeing from #BillsMafia on TBD and twitter.  We have lost to some miserable Giants teams over the past 5 years which is enough to temper my expectations.  I did not see enough out of our offense last week to think we are going to blow their suspect defense out of the building and you cannot count on your defense to hold teams to one score every week.  This is a game we SHOULD win but Bills fans know how that goes.

You are absolutely correct, unfortunately...also, it is the Giants home opener- should add a little extra juice...not saying the Bills can’t win but I, too, am very cautious about this one- not overly confident- especially with Barkley.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You are absolutely correct, unfortunately...also, it is the Giants home opener- should add a little extra juice...not saying the Bills can’t win but I, too, am very cautious about this one- not overly confident- especially with Barkley.

I’m never confident about any Bills game :lol: I’m not quite as stressed as I was last week though because a road game vs an nfc team is one of the least “critical” games of the year when it comes to playoff implications. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

Giants defense sucks  The Jets at least are stout up front. Dak was throwing to guys that were "college" open.  On the flipside Dallas gave Eli a clean pocket for the majority of the snaps.  Saquon is a monster but Shurmur will get cute with the playcalling.  Bills offense was moving up and down the field.  They clean up the miscues and we should win handily

On 9/9/2019 at 1:07 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Another game in which Allen should have nearly 40 attempts.

It wouldn't shock me if Daboll took a page from the 1990 SB game, where the Evil One persuaded his team that Thurman Thomas could have >100 yds rushing and they could still win.  Clock control, ball control, etc.

Other things being equal, I think right now, one of Daboll's goals is to put it on film that you can't predict us from week to week

8 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

When they talked about Shurmur's comments on NFLN, they definitely made it sound like Shurmur was dissing Allen.  Hopefully added motivation for Allen to make him eat his words.

I have a different take on it.  I think, "head games": trying to needle Allen, get under his skin, maybe provoke him to take chances he shouldn't trying to prove Shurmur wrong.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Locomark said:

I’m calling 5-7 sacks if we get any kind of a lead on them. 

McDermott blitz packages are legit!

2 hours ago, Big C said:

That spoke more imo to the Giants offensive line (greatly improved over last year) than the Cowboys pass rush (not terrible).

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

That spoke more imo to the Giants offensive line (greatly improved over last year) than the Cowboys pass rush (not terrible).

That's fair. However, I do feel that our front four (and rotational DL) are better. We'll see how it plays out. Didn't really catch much about how the Boys were scheming after they pulled ahead.

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It wouldn't shock me if Daboll took a page from the 1990 SB game, where the Evil One persuaded his team that Thurman Thomas could have >100 yds rushing and they could still win.  Clock control, ball control, etc.

Other things being equal, I think right now, one of Daboll's goals is to put it on film that you can't predict us from week to week

Cowboys are a run first offense and Dak was throwing into huge passing windows  Giants looked lost on the back end Allen should have a lot of success through the air

10 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Eli isn't even pushing the ball down the field to Engram, almost all of his passes were within a couple yards of the LOS. It's actually kind of embarrassing for Eli. 

I’m sure the G-men will take 300 yards passing from him every game. He’s still lethal. Reports of his demise are exaggerated.

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

They are fueled by disrespect.