Week Two: Bills at Giants

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea. Thought for sure the Bills would handle the Giants in 2015. 

I know this, any mediocre team would've made the Bills pay for those 4 turnovers in one half last week. 

Kinda goes to prove how dead on you were about the Jets, doesn't it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm surprised by the confidence I'm seeing from #BillsMafia on TBD and twitter.  We have lost to some miserable Giants teams over the past 5 years which is enough to temper my expectations.  I did not see enough out of our offense last week to think we are going to blow their suspect defense out of the building and you cannot count on your defense to hold teams to one score every week.  This is a game we SHOULD win but Bills fans know how that goes.

:beer:

I think it's a product of an entire off season media blitz telling the world how the Giants are a mess, had a terrible draft, an unsettled GM/Coach situation coupled with a HOF QB on the downside of his career. Then they went out and laid an egg against Dallas (they looked worse than the score to my eyes, in almost every phase). Still... it's the Bills and Giants, nothing comes easy. Barkley is one of the top 3 players in the whole league, that warrants caution. 

Despite all this... I still see the Bills winning by two scores. But I'm a nutty optimist. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea. Thought for sure the Bills would handle the Giants in 2015. 

I know this, any mediocre team would've made the Bills pay for those 4 turnovers in one half last week. 

Way to respect our defense. Nice.

3 hours ago, BritBill said:

Off the top of my head, overall I'd only take Barkley, Engram, Zeitler, Hernandez and at a push Tate from their offense over the Bills O starters.

Too homer?

Given the difference in miles away from WNY, you’ll never be accused as a homer.?

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

When they talked about Shurmur's comments on NFLN, they definitely made it sound like Shurmur was dissing Allen.  Hopefully added motivation for Allen to make him eat his words.

Interesting ... I didn’t see that but I do remember that right after the 2018 draft, it was leaked that Shurmur had Allen as his #1 QB. 

2 hours ago, Philo Beddoe said:

A little surprised to see Roberts still not practicing. Hope he is okay and can play this week.

I’m doubting he’ll play this weekend as well, dammit. Amazing how we have zero back up plans for KR other than our sure-handed, Starting SS, who won’t likely return anything. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

This may become our go to Away look. I was hoping we were wearing the #TBs as Sean has been wearing that cool long sleeve number the last 2 days. Fav alternate uni was the blue jersey #65 TB.

25 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m doubting he’ll play this weekend as well, dammit. Amazing how we have zero back up plans for KR other than our sure-handed, Starting SS, who won’t likely return anything. 

This may become our go to Away look. I was hoping we were wearing the #TBs as Sean has been wearing that cool long sleeve number the last 2 days. Fav alternate uni was the blue jersey #65 TB.

Well there is McKenzie though I take it they don't necessarily trust him to take care of the ball. He was active last week, but didn't see any playing time as far as I remember. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yo I didn't really have an opinion of the Giants and Shurmur before today but now I'm hoping we beat the brakes off these morons, how you gonna diss a team favored over you AT HOME no less coming off a beatdown to divisional opponent...I hope Allen lights these fools up

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

A starting QB in the NFL is a low bar?

It's a low bar considering, ya know...he already is a starting QB in the NFL

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3