Week Two: Bills at Giants

YoloinOhio

Will be interested to see our OL with a game under their belt together. 

More Singletary.  

Does Kroft play?

Do we see more of the deep ball?  

Andre Roberts availability?  Would be nice to get some stops deep in Giants territory and give him a couple shots at returns. 

41 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Enough with this RB by committee crap!  Singletary needs to be the feature guy. 

Now let's see how long it takes McDermott to figure this out.

Yes, we need you on the sidelines advising McDermott on player use.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Troy Aikmen says the same thing FWIW.  Not much evidence to the contrary.

As someone who has questioned Josh's accuracy I was encouraged  by a lot of what I saw yesterday.

Of course he still has a lot of work to do. 

Coming through with the game on the line is another thing you are either born with or not.

Did I miss something? Wasn't Josh like at 66% with a couple drops.

5 hours ago, eball said:

Ok, so one of the things we do fantastically well here on TSW is overreact to a given week's result -- good or bad.  I'm going to try and buck that trend here, because as others have noted the Giants' offense has some formidable weapons.  I'm confident McD will devise a scheme to limit big plays but it will absolutely be incumbent upon the Bills to score points on offense -- I think they'll need at least 24 -- and to limit the turnovers that plagued them this week.  Despite the Giants' poor showing in Dallas they will be motivated to win at home and even their record.  I believe they'll learn from their mistakes in Dallas and feed Barkley more.  They also know they got no pass rush to speak of in Dallas and will probably start bringing extra bodies to try and pressure the inexperienced Allen.  I'd like to see the screen game if that happens.

It's a little surprising to me that the Bills have opened as favorites, and I would expect the line to move closer to a pick'em throughout the week.  It's funny, I think I was more confident the Bills would beat the Jets than I am about this week's game.

All good points. 

To counter this, I'd expect the Bill offense to be more efficient and productive. 

I agree, this will not be easy. Road game, hungry opponent and home opener. We'll have to play well in all phases to leave with a win.

3 hours ago, Bevis said:

Should be an easy win, but we all know how that goes.

Once upon a time I talked a lot of smack before a Bills-Giants game and was in for a very rude awakening. I take absolutely nothing for granted against that team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1