Tyler Kroft may start season on active roster, per Beane

Reed83HOF

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Tyler Kroft may start season on active roster, per Beane
18 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

If Kroft is healthy enough to be on the opening day roster then they're definitely keeping 4 TEs.

I agree.  So in a nutshell, they're expecting Kroft to be back within a few weeks and don't want to have to shelve him for six.  That's cool.  Smith is sort of like an extra O lineman also.  Both rooks have shown they belong.

See ya Croom.

2 minutes ago, eball said:

I agree.  So in a nutshell, they're expecting Kroft to be back within a few weeks and don't want to have to shelve him for six.  That's cool.  Smith is sort of like an extra O lineman also.  Both rooks have shown they belong.

See ya Croom.

Croom's biggest moment will be his touchdown catch at the Vikings last year - the blown coverage play where he walked in.

3 hours ago, hemma said:

Unexpected news.  He's been out of sight/out of mind.

Tough decisions to make on  Sweeney/WRs.

I don't know how you could keep Croom over Sweeney. 

Tough decision, for sure. But Sweeney has just performed so well. At the end of the day, its a good problem to have.

1 hour ago, CLTbills said:

Tough decision, for sure. But Sweeney has just performed so well. At the end of the day, its a good problem to have.

No, I am thinking Croom is definitely cut... certainly before Sweeney.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

He's not an awful receiving TE.

Pretty bad everywhere else, including securing the football. Guy had some bad fumbles last season. 

You couldn’t of given the a more backhanded endorsement. Ha

i don’t think Croom is worth keeping around. Sweeney and Knox deserve a shot to grow. Kroft and Smith are the vets to provide stability. Not to mention I doubt anyone tries to pick Croom  up, so he will be there if an injury hits.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

2 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Not that tough- he is dating the bosses daughter.