2019 Win Total Prediction  

182 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Wins in 2019?

• 12+
    • 10-11
    • 8-9
    • 6-7
    • 5 or less

Do this for fun with a friend and have been right last 2 years.  I say 9-7 as 4/5 last games are against top NFL programs.  Bank some wins early and win AFC matchups so that they have a 7-5 or better record for tiebreakers in AFC.

Edited by freddyjj

I’m thinking a range of 9 to 11 wins, I sure hope they go on a roll and surprise everyone!!!

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

all of them

But i'm pretty sure this has been discussed multiple times.

I’m pretty sure every possible subject had been discussed hundreds of times, what are you wanting, 50 threads max, that are 400 pages long? Chill a bit, and work the flow...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Lmao!!!  Someone picked 5 or less?????  We won 6 last year with NP and DA starting 4 games, no WR help, a terrible OL, no run game, and a raw rookie QB.

We revamped all that and someone thinks we will be worse with an easier schedule in front of us?   Hahahaha someone needs therapy to deal with all the negative feelings they are harboring.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lmao!!!  Some picked 5 or less?????  We won 6 last year with NP and DA starting 4 games, no WR help, a terrible OL, no run game, and a raw rookie QB.

We revamped all that and someone thinks we will be worse with an easier schedule in front of us?   Hahahaha someone needs therapy to deal with all the negative feelings they are harboring.  

You can't fix . . . . . . 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lmao!!!  Someone picked 5 or less?????  We won 6 last year with NP and DA starting 4 games, no WR help, a terrible OL, no run game, and a raw rookie QB.

Scott Law? He was hoping for 2 or less and was stuck being overly optimistic!

• Haha (+1) 1

I think 10-11 is probable, 12+ is blue sky possible (meaning D is elite and Josh takes big leap) and 8-9 is our floor if the offense starts slow before they begin to gel.

With 7 definite new starters on offense and possibly 8 or 9 (if neither Zay or Foster start opposite Brown or something like McCoy is trades or both)it’s.  It’s possible offense may not hit their groove out the gate.  So in that case I think 8 or 9 is more likely.