182 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Wins in 2019?

• 12+
    • 10-11
    • 8-9
    • 6-7
    • 5 or less

On 9/1/2019 at 5:44 PM, SloanBillsFan said:

I'm going out on a limb and say 10-11 wins. Really like what McBeane did this offseason. Hopefully the chronically injured players can stay on (or actually make it to) the field.

Am kinda ambivalent about Yeldon but we'll see.

Losing Shady is a mix of good and bad but I guess we'll see how it plays out. Wish him all the best with the Chiefs.

As far as Motor goes, I Billeive he's just getting started on a great career.

I actually think losing Shady may be a plus 1 this year. He was running East / West and making moves before hitting holes because of the horrible line they used to have and add his current lack of breakout speed. Shady had almost no impact on our games last year and I like the guy but he was definitely in decline and was not a top 25 back anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I bet the Bills over 7 and feel pretty good about it. I was positive that they were winning the 1st 2 weeks but am softening on next week some. I hate that I feel that way but it is what it is. 

I got it at 6.5 wins. Very confident in that .

I'm actually gaining confidence at Jets. They were a 4 win team with a brand new coaching staff and GM. They have glaring holes in the secondary and OL , we don't have any glaring holes. Just think we're a more complete, deeper team. Good test though and huge game for both teams.

27-14 Bills

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Since the season started, you don't say much do you?

Is there a Mrs. Cornette?...Mr. Cornette?

Related image

Up until yesterday I had it perfect oh well

On 8/28/2019 at 7:33 AM, GoBills808 said:

@Jets- W

@Giants-W

Bengals- W

Patriots- L

@Titans- W

Dolphins- W

Eagles- L

Skins- W

@Browns- L

@Dolphins- W

Broncos- W

@Cowboys- L

Ravens- W

@Steelers- L

@Patriots- L

Jets- W

10-6 and a wildcard

^^^Nice, you were running the table until last night!

I got a bunch wrong so far (thought we’d beat NE and PHI at home, but lose @NYJ and @DAL)... but my overall prediction of 11-5 is looking good!

Still LOL’ing at 6.5 wins being the over/under

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I feel bad for the people that didn't get in on this. I'll be walking into my annual Vegas trip with a $500 head start.

yep. I have never bet on a sporting event in my life, but I’m kicking myself for not getting in on that.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I feel bad for the people that didn't get in on this. I'll be walking into my annual Vegas trip with a $500 head start.

That was a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I feel like Bills plus 7 yesterday was a gift from the football gods, as well.  As was the moneyline.