Is anybody else having anxiety about game one?

I expect the Bills defense to take a step back this year in terms of overall ranking, but get a bit better against the run due to Edmunds' maturation. Darnold is better than Allen, and I don't think Beasley will be Allens savior like a lot of you think.  So for the first game, it's a loss in my book. 6-8 wins this season IMO.

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

He could not even spell Beavis correctly.  Definitely a dumbass, huh huh huh.

I actually thought you were related. I mean, you're obviously not new to the board just because you joined yesterday. I do find it funny that a troll account calls out another troll account like that though.

carry on.

I get this way every year before the first game, but it's more the anxiety of still not knowing 100% what our team is going to be. I think last year, some people were excited, thinking we were decent, maybe not great, but competitive. 

And then we came out week one at Baltimore and got embarrassed. 

It's basically that after eight months of roster moves, debating on TBD, etc., you still don't know what you have until the live bullets fly.

Edited by CLTbills

28 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I actually thought you were related. I mean, you're obviously not new to the board just because you joined yesterday. I do find it funny that a troll account calls out another troll account like that though.

carry on.

I think the joke is lost on you.  

carry on.

1 hour ago, hemma said:

I'm trying to hope we don't hear the word 'shanked' more than a couple of times.

Please, no excessive shanking.

Then don’t golf with me.  Especially Putt Putt ®️.

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sal Capaccio thinks the Bills should throw 40 times against the Jets.  They are stout up front but their secondary is weak.  

I would love it.

WWSD?

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I don't know about 40.... but I hope they don't go ground and pound. 

Think they need to give Allen opportunities to get in a rhythm. A run, run, pass offense is the last thing I want to see.

I hope they don't do that either.  We got Allen better weapons and more talent up front...lets use it.  We moved up to get him, let him throw.

If it's not 40 (realistically 35-40) pass attempts, I hope it's because we have a big lead and we're just running the ball.