Would ya?

19 is too young?  Come on people, no one in here is gonna tell your wives... if course you would... you're probably the same dudes drooling staring at buxom teenagers on a beach through dark tinted sun glasses being careful not to turn your head so  your wife doesn't see you looking. 

Just now, Augie said:

She looks quite pleased with herself! 

Or she's just really excited to be back in prison... I hear Toilet wine is to die for... 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MR8 said:

19 is too young?  Come on people, no one in here is gonna tell your wives... if course you would... you're probably the same dudes drooling staring at buxom teenagers on a beach through dark tinted sun glasses being careful not to turn your head so  your wife doesn't see you looking. 

Or she's just really excited to be back in prison... I hear Toilet wine is to die for... 

I have a grown daughter in her mid 20's and my moral compass still works...  

sue me.  

I notice her smile does not reveal any meth teeth.....

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

sue me.  

Pics???

I kid, I kid! 

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

She doesn't look too "meth-ed out" as of yet, but the smiling mug shot tells me she's no stranger to the arrest process ... I'll go with a soft pass on this one

That's what I was thinking.  Maybe she has enough sense to not be a user?

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

I notice her smile does not reveal any meth teeth.....

Pics???

I kid, I kid! 

his daughter....

I totally would...

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

sue me.  

Is there something immoral about thinking a 19 year old is hot? I'm pretty sure you're just being holier than thou... 

17 hours ago, MR8 said:

Real pervs use mirror lenses. Dark lenses are too easy to see through when in direct sunlight. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1