Pro Football Network: Bills one of teams in on Clowney trade

YoloinOhio

I question how smart it is to put our team in cap hell over a player like Jadeveon Clowney. Sure it may not be a problem now but when Tre, Allen and Edmunds are due it’ll be a problem then. Sure he’s a good player but will be grossly overpaid and how often do these moves pan out? It would be a nice pass rush but the only way you pay him $100m is based off of projection and not what he’s done.........risky.

4 hours ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Only if Josh Allen progresses.  If he doesn't, I don't see Clowney wanting to stick around through a coaching change, and another quest for a franchise QB, whether it be Tua, Justin Herbert, or Jake Fromm.

Hey Corny - McDermott will be here for a while. Get used to it. :thumbsup:

59 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

This excellent post illustrates how untenable the Bills salary cap situation is getting.    How does this keep happening????

Welp Beane got us out of salary cap hell once........good thing he plays a mean fiddle!    

Looks like someone is running out of things to complain about 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Read Bandits post above.

Oliver? ? He's a rookie.

Edmunds? Dudes going into his 2nd year.

Harrison Phillips? Why are we worried about extending him? 

Milano, Poyer, and White I agree.... in two years. The others? Let's wait till they prove something in this league and when their contracts are actually close to expiring. Until then it's ridiculous to even bring these guys up, IMO.

Look at you speaking to - Logic.

7 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

So, are we expecting a trade by noon tomorrow for the 24-48 hour thing, or was this just that normal click bate “following me” sort of social media bull**** that we all love so much?

Man, I hate so many things about the world today.

...first world problem, I know, but still.

To answer your question, yes. 

43 minutes ago, papazoid said:

who needs a 3X pro bowler (2016-2018) in his prime (26).....lol

we'd be lucky to get him.  

What does it say that he hasn't been dealt yet? No one is offering what the Texans think they are owed.