Gameday Thread Bills at Detroit 2nd Half

Just now, Another Fan said:

Barkley’s making me wonder if there’s going to be a QB controversy at some point this year.  I mean I hope not but he looks very impressive 

That TD by the #Bills was up against a mixture of the Lions' third and fourth-team defenders, for what it's worth. Still a couple of good throws by Barkley....

----Joe B, probably

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m ready for Tyree, how about you? We’re good as long as Barkley stays healthy. No point in any more risk with a mishmash of talent and future bus drivers out there. Nothing wrong with driving a bus, but I don’t want it to run over our backup QB! 

Sure, as long as all he does is hand it off to Wade

2 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Barkley’s making me wonder if there’s going to be a QB controversy at some point this year.  I mean I hope not but he looks very impressive 

Don't get this crowd going. JA's job is just a tad safer than a supreme court justice.

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Interesting that he got in ahead of Teller as the backup LG. 

Is Teller 100% healthy, or did they just want to see him against better competition? I tend to like Teller more than most, I think. 

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

It seems like the Bills have a plan tonight:

*  Work on their run game with the starters in the 1st half.  That two minute drill at then end was a bonus.

*  In the 2nd half you let Barkley work on the passing game.  Hell, Barkley though more then twice as many passes in the 3rd quarter as Allen through in the entire first half.  The reason you do this is that Barkley won't be seeing the field (hopefully) much after tonight and the Bills have some tough decisions to make at WR.  And having a pro like Barkley throwing the ball means the WR's get a fair chance to show what they got and the Bills coaches get a true read of who they should keep.

I like how McD and company are handling this preseason. 

Not to mention evaluating the WRs for their blocking ability.  McD said that was part of their decision making on who makes the team.

• Like (+1) 3