Larry King Filing for Divorce at Age 85 from 7th Wife

Nextmanup

34 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If someone gets married seven times, they're stupid and deserve to lose whatever they lose.

You sound a little bitter. Were you one of Larry’s jilted lovers at one point? 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

You sound a little bitter. Were you one of Larry’s jilted lovers at one point? 

Gugny and Larry go way back to when Larry was still called Larry Zeigler.

Apparently it didn't end well and Gugny has been trying to deal with it ever since.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....well, he was a CNN guy.........:thumbsup:

Now he is working on RT, a Russian produced show in the US. I'm not making any insinuations other than stating where he is currently working. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

He's a charlatan. Said he was friends with Sandy Koufax, who in turn said he never met Larry King.

grew up as a friend in the hood was the claim

his radio show was great during several illnesses back in the day when it was going to be a sleepless night.

Spy Magazine's "list", for us to guess the reason why, included Larry and Paul Leslie Snider one month

Edited by row_33

First marriage is for practice, second should be for life. 

Story time. My ex wife had a friend, she got married, cheated, got divorced, married the guy she cheated with, cheated on him, divorced, married the second cheater, cheated again (see where this is going?) I think she was on her fourth husband, fifth affair by time the ex and I divorced. 

6 hours ago, Just Jack said:

First marriage is for practice, second should be for life. 

Story time. My ex wife had a friend, she got married, cheated, got divorced, married the guy she cheated with, cheated on him, divorced, married the second cheater, cheated again (see where this is going?) I think she was on her fourth husband, fifth affair by time the ex and I divorced. 

This friend of the ex ever ask for your phone number?...or say she had a few things to move into the basement?  ?