Tyree Jackson vs Colin Kaepernick

Irv

39 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Then they'll criticize Pegula for his fracking background and donating to Republican politicians.  It's going to take a stupid owner to sign him.  My money is on Mike Brown.

If it's going to be anyone, my money is on Vince McMahon.... then instead of HE HATE ME on his jersey, he can wear HE HATE USA. Molten heel heat. :lol:

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Keap wouldn't come in to be a #3, teams don't want distractions from depth players.

#InBeforeTheLock

He also wants $20 to be a backup QB. 

The problem with Keapernick is that he’s the most polarizing figure in the NFL.  Bringing him onto an NFL roster is going divide the fan base and topics like racism and politics become the first thing discussed before the actual team.

There’s no conspiracy by NFL owner or the NFL.  The press and distractions that accompany Kaepernick aren’t worth it.

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That’s where I’m at as well.  He is a better qb than Barkley and it’s not even a question.  

Yup, it’s a lazy argument people use.  If you don’t think Kaepernick is one of the best 64 qbs, you’re a liar.  If Allen has a 4 td to 1 int ratio this year, we would build him a statue. 

Good God, you've got the extra strength blinders on today

If Kaepernick could help an NFL team  and win games, then he would be on one.  (distractions be damned)

NFL GM's know a lot more than you, and me, and they know that the 2016 Kaepernick is long gone.

But you stick with your purity crusade.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Yup, it’s a lazy argument people use.  If you don’t think Kaepernick is one of the best 64 qbs, you’re a liar.  If Allen has a 4 td to 1 int ratio this year, we would build him a statue. 

Not if he throws only 16 TD....

I’m sure this has probably been said before but Eric Reid not only knelt, he continued to, and still is. He also sued the NFL for collusion. Unlike Kaepernick, he’s not afraid to publicly speak out often. If the owners are so set on blackballing talented minority players who speak out, then why does Reid get a 3 year extension this year, and Kaepernick gets nothing?

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Is this real ?    It’s 50/50 at best.   

Give me Barkley.   He can throw the football.  

Yeah, there is nothing that exists that proves this to be anywhere close than the truth.  This is just a lie. 

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Good God, you've got the extra strength blinders on today

If Kaepernick could help an NFL team  and win games, then he would be on one.  (distractions be damned)

NFL GM's know a lot more than you, and me, and they know that the 2016 Kaepernick is long gone.

But you stick with your purity crusade.

Is this what Fox News told you to think?

28 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Not if he throws only 16 TD....

Well that would be Allen’s career high. ?

24 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, there is nothing that exists that proves this to be anywhere close than the truth.  

Cool opinion ??.    

Cool memories of 2014 Kaep not the one that sucked ???

Matt Barkley > Colin K       It’s okay you don’t have to cry if we disagree. 

Edited by Teddy KGB

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, there is nothing that exists that proves this to be anywhere close than the truth.  This is just a lie. 

Typical.

Unable to respond with any substance....................just call posters liars and fools.

Well, perhaps you should share this certainty of Kaepernick's  prowess here on August 17, 2019 with those in the league who disagree with you.

Oh that's right, you're too busy parroting (so called) enlightened thought.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsSdAiK3Pm1gidWH_aRIz

26 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well that would be Allen’s career high. ?

Better it comes in his second year than in his last...

I hold no grudge against Kaep but I can't see how anyone could miss that many years of prime career time and just come back and be any good.

As for Tyree, you can see he came out too early. He did himself a disservice. Should have played one more year in college, at UB or transferred to P5 program. It would have done him a lot of good.

Edited by PromoTheRobot