The Curious Disappearance of 26 Cornerblitz

Nextmanup

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Who is going to disappear nex

Me! And I’m pretty excited about it! 

Flight to Barcelona this afternoon, Windstar cruise to Lisbon in a few days. Gone a couple weeks, but I’ll miss the opener. Tried to record, but DTV not showing ST games yet so I can’t record. It looks like I don’t even have the ticket, but no time to deal with them now. Gambling and recording channel 705, but I’m not optimistic. 

Oh, not to disappoint, but I do hope to return here eventually........ 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Going alone ?

The wife is going to keep an eye on me. I hope to make a friend while I’m gone. I played around on Duolingo enough to learn the important stuff. Donde esta el bano? 

On 08/11/2019 at 4:05 PM, mrags said:

He’s probably here under an alias. Just look for a new post and new topic ever 3 minutes with no actual info from the OP but links to Twitter. 

Really doubt that.  He used to post on SabreSpace like he did here.  Got upset 1 day and took his ball to HFBoards years ago and he's never been back.

23 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Really doubt that.  He used to post on SabreSpace like he did here.  Got upset 1 day and took his ball to HFBoards years ago and he's never been back.

You can’t fool me 26CB. I’m on to you 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Me! And I’m pretty excited about it! 

Flight to Barcelona this afternoon, Windstar cruise to Lisbon in a few days. Gone a couple weeks, but I’ll miss the opener. Tried to record, but DTV not showing ST games yet so I can’t record. It looks like I don’t even have the ticket, but no time to deal with them now. Gambling and recording channel 705, but I’m not optimistic. 

Oh, not to disappoint, but I do hope to return here eventually........ 

Have a great trip!

We are leaving for Italy for six weeks next Sunday. I am hoping to stream, and we will be recording. The only backer bar in Italy is in Venice, and we will be there the week of the bye. {heavy sigh}

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Have a great trip!

We are leaving for Italy for six weeks next Sunday. I am hoping to stream, and we will be recording. The only backer bar in Italy is in Venice, and we will be there the week of the bye. {heavy sigh}

Currently spending a few hours in the Delta Sky Club with free food and drink. You’ll all be thrilled when I get on the plane and try to pass out for 8-9 hours and I go quiet!

Six weeks is a big deal! My wife still works, so two is big for us. Have an awesome time! Italy is probably next on our list. Long story, but travel was very difficult for many years. Trying to make up for lost time. 

• Like (+1) 1

At one point I got 26 and Yolo mixed up, as they performed similar tasks here: Keeping us very up-to-date on breaking Bills news. And they seemed to coordinate pretty well (not putting up duplicate posts, for example.) I just assumed, given the volume and regularity of their posts, they were being paid some compensation by SDS. At one time I thought they might be bot accounts, they are so on the ball.

Anyway, I once mentioned I thought they were basically the same guy, and got quite the reaction from one of the guys. Can't remember which one responded. But it was clear he didn't appreciate being mistaken for the other one. 

4 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

I am glad he/she is gone.

Honestly, I am as well.

There was some good natured ribbing directed at some of us BBMBers that migrated here a while back. With Copy and Paste, it was genuine hatred. I used to enjoy getting under his skin.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/10/2019 at 3:55 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

I appreciated his contributions. It's good to hear he's not deceased or incarcerated. 

He may be incarcerated, they will let you have a tablet when you are in jail, I saw this on 60 Days In.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/10/2019 at 11:18 AM, Nextmanup said:

Yes, we used to have  a thread dedicated to this, but I couldn't find it.

In the thread, I said "Don't worry, he'll be back."

Well, the pre-season is upon us, and he is not back.  It looks like he isn't coming back.

He's still over at the Sabres section of HFboards, so he is not dead.

Any theories as to his disappearance?  I find it really interesting.  

He went from quite literally dedicating his life to posting on this forum to nothing.

What happened?  

At least you know he is still around.

This is not like when Juror#8 disappeared.

On 8/10/2019 at 2:18 PM, Nextmanup said:

Yes, we used to have  a thread dedicated to this, but I couldn't find it.

In the thread, I said "Don't worry, he'll be back."

Well, the pre-season is upon us, and he is not back.  It looks like he isn't coming back.

He's still over at the Sabres section of HFboards, so he is not dead.

Any theories as to his disappearance?  I find it really interesting.  

He went from quite literally dedicating his life to posting on this forum to nothing.

What happened?  

I just want to say that this is one of the greatest thread titles ever, right up there with “The Passion Of The Drew”. :worthy:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/11/2019 at 4:05 PM, mrags said:

He’s probably here under an alias. Just look for a new post and new topic ever 3 minutes with no actual info from the OP but links to Twitter. 

...he's a regular at billievers.com MB.....ignores any PM's about what happened here..............

http://www.billievers.com/forums/showthread.php/39503-Second-to-Last-53-man-roster-prediction

• Thank you (+1) 1