Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

27 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Lol, do you just make this ***** up? Get a life.

Make it up? Dershowitz is out there defending this monster. Just like he did for Trump. Just like Acosta did, which got him the job in Trump’s cabinet. These monsters look out for each other 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Make it up? Dershowitz is out there defending this monster. Just like he did for Trump. Just like Acosta did, which got him the job in Trump’s cabinet. These monsters look out for each other 

You watch too many monster movies.  Do you look under your bed at night before lights out?

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Erm...

Well she made it this far without needing the protection of government (protection from herself or others).  It isn’t like people didn’t know where she was or couldn’t find her if they tried. If the rules allow letting her be free on bail, then that’s the way it goes.

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Well she made it this far without needing the protection of government (protection from herself or others).  It isn’t like people didn’t know where she was or couldn’t find her if they tried. If the rules allow letting her be free on bail, then that’s the way it goes.

....wonder if she uses Jeff's noose to keep it "in the family"??................oh wait...............

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....wonder if she uses Jeff's noose to keep it "in the family"??................oh wait...............

My thoughts exactly. If they allow her to bond out I doubt she get through a week before getting suicided and I would hope the courts, and her own legal team realize that.

42 minutes ago, Cinga said:

My thoughts exactly. If they allow her to bond out I doubt she get through a week before getting suicided and I would hope the courts, and her own legal team realize that.

Assuming her legal team is actually working for her...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

There's a picture of Rosalyn Carter with John Wayne Gacy. Does that mean she should be arrested for  conspiracy to commit  murder?

More importantly a victim goes to the FBI for help concerning Epstein in 1996 and nothing happens.  Who was running the federal government in 1996?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Where’s the photo of Biden and Jeff and Ghis?

Give Fox a break. They needed to fit the picture on the screen somehow. Just a coincidence they cropped out my husband. 

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Where’s the photo of Biden and Jeff and Ghis?

Epstein was not arrested for his pedophilia until after he had been banned from Maralago. Every picture of them together is with women clearly who are old enough and all of the pictures are from prior to his being banned.  I know these facts will not mean much to you since you are more troll than honest person but I figured I would throw them out there. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Epstein was not arrested for his pedophilia until after he had been banned from Maralago. 

There is so much evidence of Jeff being banned from the Mar! I wish the lamestream media would release it all. 

54 minutes ago, Melania Trump said:

There is so much evidence of Jeff being banned from the Mar! I wish the lamestream media would release it all. 

I love the fact that liberals are so out of their depth that they have to pretend that the the ban was not on record during the original trial. The lawyer who pushed originally on Epstein praised Trump for helping. But keep lying about things that are easy to check.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/attorney-epstein-victims-praises-trumps-helpful-information-case/amp/

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I love the fact that liberals are so out of their depth that they have to pretend that the the ban was not on record during the original trial. The lawyer who pushed originally on Epstein praised Trump for helping. But keep lying about things that are easy to check.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/attorney-epstein-victims-praises-trumps-helpful-information-case/amp/

Thank God for Fort Lauderdale lawyer Bradley Edwards. Without him there would be zero evidence of my husband banning Epstein from the Mar. 

Edited by Melania Trump

Ghislaine Maxwell's father was Robert Maxwell, born Jan Ludvik Hoch in modern day Ukraine (then part of Czechoslovakia) in 1923.

Robert built a vast publishing empire in England, eventually owning the very liberal NY Daily News.

He was possibly a spy for Israel, but spent 18 years in an Israeli prison.

Maxwell died by "falling off his yacht" and drowning. His naked body was later recovered. Six former Mosad directors attended his funeral..... Six.

Some say Maxwell's job was to lure international leaders into compromising sexual situations and blackmail them.

Ghislaine learned her trade from her father

17289660-7353967-image-a-26_156581843782

• Like (+1) 3

RICHARD FERNANDEZ: Why the Epstein Scandal May Be the Most Important Story of the Decade.

The Epstein scandal was one of many recent events that suggested the custodians had betrayed their stewardship. If culture is the mind of a civilization, no society can long survive the corruption of its own legacy and symbols. The photo of Ghislaine Maxwell and Kevin Spacey seated on the thrones of England as guests of Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton respectively seemed to do just that.

The barbarians were at the altars. Some would argue the discovery of cultural aliens in high places came about only because the Woke exposed them. But as Michael James Coudreypointed out, many high-status sex offenders have been prosecuted during the current un-Woke administration and the exposure of so many villains may have less to do with the relative morality of bureaucrats than the breakup of the defensive box formation the elites formerly sheltered in.

Like characters in a science fiction movie who discover special glasses that show the aliens among them, the public sees them now. The same insights that fueled the populist rebellion also weakened the mutually protective networks that prevented their previous detection. When the old boy system failed, it did with such suddenness that many tycoons, media personalities, politicians from both parties, artists, academicians and even royalty were taken by surprise.

Related: What did Ghislaine Maxwell want? 

He had the money but no upper class connections. She had the connections, but no money. “She introduced him to class, was his match in every way, and would eventually become his partner in one of the darkest schemes one could ever imagine.”

• Thank you (+1) 1