Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

13 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

We can practice all new military and medical tech on pedophiles and extremely violent criminals. This way; we get a 100% “this is what it does to the human body” and not have to rely on the animals.

Sorry, but as a Marine I have to disagree. As long as they are truly a nations military and not the despicable terrorist type who hide in civilian clothes, they deserve an honorable quick death. So my agrument is, all military technology should always be with quick death by design. 

Pedophiles on the other hand, have no honor nor do they deserve it in return.

• Like (+1) 1

Ghislaine Maxwell is secretly marriedand refusing to reveal her husband’s name, prosecutors said this week at the accused madam’s bail hearing.

</snip>

“In addition to failing to describe in any way the absence of proposed co-signers of a bond, the defendant also makes no mention whatsoever about the financial circumstances or assets of her spouse whose identity she declined to provide to Pretrial Services,” Assistant US Attorney Alison Moe told Manhattan federal Judge Alison Nathan during a video conference.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ghislaine Maxwell is secretly marriedand refusing to reveal her husband’s name, prosecutors said this week at the accused madam’s bail hearing.

</snip>

“In addition to failing to describe in any way the absence of proposed co-signers of a bond, the defendant also makes no mention whatsoever about the financial circumstances or assets of her spouse whose identity she declined to provide to Pretrial Services,” Assistant US Attorney Alison Moe told Manhattan federal Judge Alison Nathan during a video conference.

</snip>

Isn’t this amazing? Should be front page news. Should be the outrage of the so called virtue seekers,  the holier than thous, the people claiming to be so enveloped in angelic positioning on this earth and yet it’s not. Instead; they allow themselves to have their attention diverted and refocused where the puppet masters want their attention to be.

This entire Epstein/Maxwell thing is MASSIVE. GLOBAL. If November doesn’t go like we need it to go; this will be swept under the rug.and it goes back to business as usual. I guess, what bothers me the most and just boils my blood is that people want to shove manufactured virtue signaling down my ***** throat and be outraged over a man they don’t even listen to but get brainwashed into hating and yet real world problems get ignored or called “conspiracy theories”. I guess that’s why my go to response to their BS is a heartfelt “***** off”.

• Like (+1) 8

3 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Isn’t this amazing? Should be front page news. Should be the outrage of the so called virtue seekers,  the holier than thous, the people claiming to be so enveloped in angelic positioning on this earth and yet it’s not. Instead; they allow themselves to have their attention diverted and refocused where the puppet masters want their attention to be.

This entire Epstein/Maxwell thing is MASSIVE. GLOBAL. If November doesn’t go like we need it to go; this will be swept under the rug.and it goes back to business as usual. I guess, what bothers me the most and just boils my blood is that people want to shove manufactured virtue signaling down my ***** throat and be outraged over a man they don’t even listen to but get brainwashed into hating and yet real world problems get ignored or called “conspiracy theories”. I guess that’s why my go to response to their BS is a heartfelt “***** off”.

Agreed...slavery WAS terrible...human trafficking IS terrible and currently a worldwide issue.  Where is the outrage for the human trafficking?

There should be names released of all involved in this, Prince Andrew, Bill Richardson....name them all

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

Agreed...slavery WAS terrible...human trafficking IS terrible and currently a worldwide issue.  Where is the outrage for the human trafficking?

There should be names released of all involved in this, Prince Andrew, Bill Richardson....name them all

Yes. Human trafficking is modern day slavery. I know some idiot in here will try to turn around what I just said. Kidnapping a human being whether man, woman or child and selling them into the sex trade or the work trade AGAINST their will is slavery. Period. People should be pissed. It’s right under their noses and they don’t care. They would rather tow the line and follow the herd to the nearest inanimate statue and claim some kind of moral high road standing on a platform built on being against horrible acts that took place before any of us were alive in a country that happens to the most inclusive countries for freedoms of all people in 2020 and a manufacture hate for a president.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

We aren’t crazy for believing “conspiracy theories” of sex trafficking, media manipulation, government corruption, food modification, child predators in high places etc.

The crazy ones are the ones who ignore it all and have all their focus on fake outrage built on the aforementioned media manipulation. 

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The judge, Esther Salas, was not hurt.

Francis "Mac" Womack, the mayor of North Brunswick, New Jersey, tells ABC News that the judge's son has died.

The condition of husband was not immediately known, Middlesex County Prosecutor Yolanda Ciccone told ABC News.

The judge's son opened the door to the family's North Brunswick home and was immediately shot, sources said.

"He was shot through the heart," Womack said. The son was a freshman at Catholic University.

The judge's husband was then shot multiple times, according to sources.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is very bizarre. What’s more bizarre is the statement from Gov Murphy?

In an emailed statement, Democratic New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy called the shooting “a senseless act” and said “this tragedy is our latest reminder that gun violence remains a crisis in our country and that our work to make every community safer isn’t done.”

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

This is very bizarre. What’s more bizarre is the statement from Gov Murphy?

In an emailed statement, Democratic New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy called the shooting “a senseless act” and said “this tragedy is our latest reminder that gun violence remains a crisis in our country and that our work to make every community safer isn’t done.”

Unsure why it's bizarre other than it might not fit an agenda, but it might turn out to be even more interesting if they catch the guy.

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Unsure why it's bizarre other than it might not fit an agenda, but it might turn out to be even more interesting if they catch the guy.

it’s bizarre to immediately pivot to gun violence. maybe it’s just a reflex on the left but I can assure you that not a single gun law would have prevented an orchestrated hit like this. Like I said, bizarre. 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 1

On July 14, 2020 at 6:58 PM, whatdrought said:

There's a somewhat obscure Vigo Mortenson film called Hidalgo (at least I think it's obscure). In that movie, Vigo is in Arabia participating in a horse race when it is believed he has taken "privileges" with a sheiks daughter (a large misunderstanding of course, as he's the hero) and the sheik has quite the emasculation plan for him... I am of the belief that said plans should be implemented in our society for such people.... 

What about people like Alex Acosta and Alan Dershowitz that allowed and helped Jeffery Epstein escape from the law? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What about people like Alex Acosta and Alan Dershowitz that allowed and helped Jeffery Epstein escape from the law? 

Like in 1996 when a victim went to the FBI and nothing happened?  Who was POTUS at that time?  What about the Uyghur's?  What about devoting your time to something that perhaps you could make the uninformed public aware of?  We can already see by this board that both liberals and conservatives agree about their plight.  You love copy and paste so lift a finger to help the Uyghur's out.

26 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Like in 1996 when a victim went to the FBI and nothing happened?  Who was POTUS at that time?  What about the Uyghur's?  What about devoting your time to something that perhaps you could make the uninformed public aware of?  We can already see by this board that both liberals and conservatives agree about their plight.  You love copy and paste so lift a finger to help the Uyghur's out.

How big is the Genesee River? Is there a marker for the place where Frederick Douglass sent William Parker off over to Canada? Just asking, was reading about the Christiana Riot and it led to Rochester 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How big is the Genesee River? Is there a marker for the place where Frederick Douglass sent William Parker off over to Canada? Just asking, was reading about the Christiana Riot and it led to Rochester 

I'd have to ask about any Rochester, NY marker.  I am aware of the one down in Lancaster County PA.  The Genesee River begins near Gold, PA which is a dozen or so miles south of Wellsville, NY.  Gold, PA is noted as a triple divide as it sources water for the Susquehanna River, Genesee River, and Allegheny River systems.  Not well read on Parker but it sounds like his escape route was along the Susquehanna River then followed the Genesee River to Rochester, NY.

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I'd have to ask about any Rochester, NY marker.  I am aware of the one down in Lancaster County PA.  The Genesee River begins near Gold, PA which is a dozen or so miles south of Wellsville, NY.  Gold, PA is noted as a triple divide as it sources water for the Susquehanna River, Genesee River, and Allegheny River systems.  Not well read on Parker but it sounds like his escape route was along the Susquehanna River then followed the Genesee River to Rochester, NY.

He says he took a railroad, too. I'm not sure RR ran north at that time, though. 

So there are falls in the city of Rochester? Is the river only navigatable for a short distance? Can you see Lake Ontario from the docks on the Genesee? If you know, I've never been down there. Only place I've really looked at Lake Ontario is from Olcott Beach. 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He says he took a railroad, too. I'm not sure RR ran north at that time, though. 

So there are falls in the city of Rochester? Is the river only navigatable for a short distance? Can you see Lake Ontario from the docks on the Genesee? If you know, I've never been down there. Only place I've really looked at Lake Ontario is from Olcott Beach. 

I would imagine that there was a RR running from Harrisburg to near Williamsport.  Lumber was a major economic property and there were railroads running out of the Wellsville area east to Corning which is not far from Williamsport.  RR from Wellsville to Rochester I don't think happened until oil was struck in Wellsville just before the Civil War.  Can't canoe the full length of the Genesee River due to shallow areas and falls at Letchworth and Rochester.  The Genesee outlets into Lake Ontario.

I should note that those were the conditions in the time of Douglass and now there is the Mount Morris Dam to contend with.  Canoeing does take place in Letchworth Park and just south of downtown Rochester.  

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Joe,  You should have gone with the wife and her proper gun handling .... 

mark-and-patricia-mccloskey-saving-priva 

Mark-and-Patricia-McCloskey-1-Reuters.jp

What's this have to do with Epstein?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Wishing an accused child  molesting  pos well??? Huh? 

Everything about Trump and Epstein is very suspicious 

You don't want her alive to take down everyone?