Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More on Heff and the Mansion: when Brooke shields was just 10 she was photographed nude for the magazine. 

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2009/oct/03/brooke-shields-nude-child-photograph

How did the rest of her career go again? 

C

o

n

t

r

o

l

...Hefner?...WTF?...I missed THAT memo...........

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I rewatched the entire series about a year ago. I might have to watch it again through this lens.

This show would never get made today.

I just had to do it recently for a project at work -- I could write a dissertation on it through a 2019 lens. The nods and winks to trafficking/the perks of "Hollywood" are off the charts. Yet they also were years ahead of MeToo with what happens to Ari in the final season, they were ahead (or honest) about Harvey in a business sense but not the MeToo stuff. 

But in terms of who guest stars -- the whole club is there. From Richard Branson on down. 

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

He was what's called a cut-out. Propped up by IC money, allowed to run his business (which was pushed by the IC into the mainstream in the 70s and 80s), while the spooks were allowed to film/record/photograph visitors to the Mansion and everything (and everyone) they did while there. Most were of age honeypots rather than what we saw from Epstein's ring -- but there is crossover. 

The name of the game was control through blackmail and extortion of the celebrity and private enterprise elite who'd go to the mansion. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

There is virtually no difference between Hefner and Epstein.  Epstein was essentially his heir apparent.

The darkness being exposed has been around and in power for a long time, and it has been right in front of your face.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I just had to do it recently for a project at work -- I could write a dissertation on it through a 2019 lens. The nods and winks to trafficking/the perks of "Hollywood" are off the charts. Yet they also were years ahead of MeToo with what happens to Ari in the final season, they were ahead (or honest) about Harvey in a business sense but not the MeToo stuff. 

But in terms of who guest stars -- the whole club is there. From Richard Branson on down. 

He was what's called a cut-out. Propped up by IC money, allowed to run his business (which was pushed by the IC into the mainstream in the 70s and 80s), while the spooks were allowed to film/record/photograph visitors to the Mansion and everything (and everyone) they did while there. Most were of age honeypots rather than what we saw from Epstein's ring -- but there is crossover. 

The name of the game was control through blackmail and extortion of the celebrity and private enterprise elite who'd go to the mansion. 

...wow...under my damn rock for too damn long..........:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

...wow...under my damn rock for too damn long..........:thumbsup:

Don't feel bad about that. You just summed up everyone on this board (and in this country -- including myself) for most of their lives. We have been programmed and lied to so much that our "reality" is more fiction than real when it comes to this level of darkness. 

The only thing you should ever feel bad about is learning about this topic and still choosing to ignore it or do nothing about it. :beer:  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't feel bad about that. You just summed up everyone on this board (and in this country -- including myself) for most of their lives. We have been programmed and lied to so much that our "reality" is more fiction than real when it comes to this level of darkness. 

The only thing you should ever feel bad about is learning about this topic and still choosing to ignore it or do nothing about it. :beer:  

I have no idea about any of this *****.  Where would I learn more, if I so choose?  

On 9/13/2019 at 4:36 PM, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

In other TBD news, someone has been trying to red pill TSW in the last few pages of the AB thread. It's going as you'd expect. ?

There was somebody comparing McD to a Catholic priest or something in one of the threads. I mean, you can't even use the term "Fake News" about Allen's accuracy so I saw that and...

kYqDeN.gif

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 2

Ed Buck finally got arrested. Only took three  dead bodies:

Dem Donor Ed Buck Arrested After 3rd Man’s Overdose, Charged With Operating West Hollywood Drug House

Ed Buck, a prominent Democratic donor and political activist, was arrested Tuesday and charged with operating a drug house and providing methamphetamine to a 37-year-old man who suffered an overdose at Buck's West Hollywood apartment last week, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ed Buck finally got arrested. Only took three  dead bodies:

Dem Donor Ed Buck Arrested After 3rd Man’s Overdose, Charged With Operating West Hollywood Drug House

Ed Buck, a prominent Democratic donor and political activist, was arrested Tuesday and charged with operating a drug house and providing methamphetamine to a 37-year-old man who suffered an overdose at Buck's West Hollywood apartment last week, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said.

</snip>

.....an "Epstein Ending" on the horizon?........

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....an "Epstein Ending" on the horizon?........

Maybe.  Maybe not.  Not all donors are close enough to the Clinton's to have dirt on them.  But if they do Hillary will dispense with them.  It's kind of like a bodily function like passing gas for her.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Maybe.  Maybe not.  Not all donors are close enough to the Clinton's to have dirt on them.  But if they do Hillary will dispense with them.  It's kind of like a bodily function like passing gas for her.

..Arkansas feral hogs are deadly...........

• Like (+1) 1