90's TV Show Trivia (No Google)

What comedian guest starred as a comedian/Will's childhood friend in an episode of Fresh Prince?

Why did Donkeylips miss weight for the wrestling tournament? 

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

14 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

What was the name of the other (fictitious) movie from the same episode?

Sack Lunch?

13 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Ding ding ding!!!

Mea culpa if I'm wrong about the episode.

I believe it was that episode cause everyone kept going on about how great the English patient was and Elaine would rather go see Sack Lunch.

The only other one I could think of was Rachel Rachel (was that the movie stolen from George's car?) And I cant remember the submarine movie they went to see and if it was real or not.

6 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

What comedian guest starred as a comedian/Will's childhood friend in an episode of Fresh Prince?

Why did Donkeylips miss weight for the wrestling tournament? 

Was it Arsenio? Chris Rock played a girl on one episode I believe and was supposed to go on a date with Carelton

10 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I think your right, I do remember hearing in an interview his kids convinced him to do it and that he still gets some small royalty cheques because he had to sign up for the Screen Actors Guild to be on it

He shouldn't have listened to George on those cotton jerseys.

37 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Sack Lunch?

I believe it was that episode cause everyone kept going on about how great the English patient was and Elaine would rather go see Sack Lunch.

The only other one I could think of was Rachel Rachel (was that the movie stolen from George's car?) And I cant remember the submarine movie they went to see and if it was real or not.

Was it Arsenio? Chris Rock played a girl on one episode I believe and was supposed to go on a date with Carelton

Not Arsenio. Comic was young at the time. He wasn't a huge name at the time, though he was starting to hit it big.

What item lead to Elaine do something that caused George's girlfriend to lose her confidence?

26 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Not Arsenio. Comic was young at the time. He wasn't a huge name at the time, though he was starting to hit it big.

Kevin Hart. 

Edited by The Jokeman

37 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

What item lead to Elaine do something that caused George's girlfriend to lose her confidence?

Tweety Bird Pez dispenser placed by Jerry caused Elaine to laugh during George’s  girlfriend’s piano recital.  This event was alluded to earlier in this thread.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's been about 5 years since I watched it.  I can't remember who it was.  Was it her father?

Yes but her father was possessed by "Bob", who went on to possess Agent Cooper in the series finale. 

24 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Correct, he was Karen's boyfriend thinking of going to Canada instead of 'Nam on Wonder Years, and got killed on NYPD Blue. 

If I'm being honest I never watched NYPD Blue but just by putting together the Wonder Years and Friends connection I knew that had to be the answer :lol:

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Which Seinfeld cast member appeared in which Star Trek series?

Newman was an intergalactic mailman on Deep Space 9. He went with Quark to try to return spent dilithium canisters to another galaxy that had higher return deposits.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

David Schwimmer

Which kid on Home Improvement got busted for bringing pot around the house?

I believe this was Mark and it was the shocker as everyone thought it was going to be Brad or Randy

2 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I believe this was Mark and it was the shocker as everyone thought it was going to be Brad or Randy

Yep. Brad was the dummy most likely to and if I remember correctly he was accused of it, but it was Mark.

What team did Coach coach on Coach? 

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall