Jets start TC today, Quinnen Williams not reporting ( update - signed)

55 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I wonder if this guy was even on our board.  If the player/agent is creating the issue, that's ridiculous with the rookie wage scale.  perhaps a dysfunctional marriage made for the enjoyment of Bills fans :)

It would've been stupid if he wasnt because he was the most polished player in the draft at a position of need

Oliver is a stud but so is quinnen

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

He doesn't want to play for Gase.  Does anybody blame him?  Does anyone want to play for that clown?  Wow, what were the Jets thinking hiring a coach from a division rival that was fired for doing a lousy job?  There had to be a whole lot better to hire from the NFL and College coaching ranks.  Glad their management is a joke!

I don't know. Ask the Pegulas.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, eball said:

Well, it is the Jets.

(Cue the countdown until ScottLaw responds with "the Bills are no better.")

Well, he has stated on the record that he expects the Jets to win more than Buffalo this year because they’ve hired really good personnel guys...but of course that requires us to ignore the dumpster fire at the very top of that gangrenous pyramid, pun intended :)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brother Hesekiah said:

Hmm, a joke about a black player spending his contract money on new grillz.  I believe the Patriots fan message board is the one you're looking for, sir.

Where anywhere did I say it was because he was black? Never though of it that way til you brought it up. Plenty of white people have grillz too. I also never knew all Patriots fans were racist. Think before you say something so stupid next time.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Where anywhere did I say it was because he was black? Never though of it that way til you brought it up. Plenty of white people have grillz too. I also never knew all Patriots fans were racist. Think before you say something so stupid next time.

I thought the reference was to his man-braces

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

I don't know. Ask the Pegulas.

I’m far from a fan of Rex and thought he was a clown well before he was in Buffalo, but at least they hired someone who had demonstrated playoff success in the division/conference, taking his team to 2 AFC Championship games. They were both fired, but Rex at least had a better resume. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Being a troll by definition is stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

220px-Paul_Wall.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

well, one would think the Jets would have taken care of this a month ago at least. Now TC is about to start for them and their top pick is a no show. Wonder which side is the most responsible for this? lol My guess would be the Jets, but you never know I guess.

I would definitely want my #1 pick squared away before now though, that's for sure.

Theres nearly nothing to be negotiated on the upside unless he wants more money than #2. Which means any back and forth is VERY likely the jets trying to short him guarantees 

which may be a coach that didn’t want him trying not to be tied to him. 

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

I mean, I doubt you say the same about white dudes, generally. I’m not pretending you are the devil for it but I think it’s probably rooted in prejudice even if unintentional. 

We’d all be better off with “ugh, yea I probably stepped in it there” and moving on instead of the extreme “I could never be racist” vs “im going to ruin your life for an offhand and pretty innocuous comment” approach that’s so common these days 

• Like (+1) 5

7 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

Yeah - genius organization that fired their GM with no replacement in mind, then made their (already dubious) new head coach do double duty - what could go wrong?

Usually at this point, Lenny and Squiggy would walk in...

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

He doesn't want to play for Gase.  Does anybody blame him?  Does anyone want to play for that clown?  Wow, what were the Jets thinking hiring a coach from a division rival that was fired for doing a lousy job?  There had to be a whole lot better to hire from the NFL and College coaching ranks.  Glad their management is a joke!

Hmm... I can't quite place it, but boy do I remember the Bills making a similar mistake ?