Jets start TC today, Quinnen Williams not reporting ( update - signed)

Just now, MacGyver said:

That right there shows you the difference between QB's and everyone else on the roster.

And if I remember right though the Jets tried this with Darnold as well, but rolled over on it once he started missing camp as well

15 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

You've clearly never watched him play.

He is an animal and his football IQ is OFF the charts

If by animal you mean he's a blubber filled whale and by off the charts you mean he can't even register a complete sentence without having a severe headache....yeah.

22 hours ago, Plano said:

He'll be a flop. No blaming him on wanting his $ up front. He's literal garbage with the IQ of a stencil.

He's going to be very good, if not great.  I would be shocked if he is not.  And while he probably didn't have the highest score on the wonderlic of this year's class, he is consistently praised for his football IQ and is extremely passionate about the game, which is much more imprtant for a DT than a high IQ.  (By the way, I think "literal" doesn't mean what you think it means.)

21 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He will get injured week 1 and Jets fans will weep. Meanwhile in week 1 Oliver has a strip sack for a TD and 5 TFL’s.

And then your alarm clock will go off.  They are both going to be very good players.

On 7/26/2019 at 2:28 PM, Bruce Harper said:

He's going to be very good, if not great.  I would be shocked if he is not.  And while he probably didn't have the highest score on the wonderlic of this year's class, he is consistently praised for his football IQ and is extremely passionate about the game, which is much more imprtant for a DT than a high IQ.  (By the way, I think "literal" doesn't mean what you think it means.)

And then your alarm clock will go off.  They are both going to be very good players.

orrrr....literal means exactly what I think it means.

letter for letter...it's simple, really.

now buzz off