Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

NFL Unis ranked

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

What? It’s June. 

 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/list/nfl-uniform-rankings-best-worst-2019/l1mj274573xe1qf60dgi7t3vl

 

Bills 16th

 

Buffalo's uniforms are so close to being perfect. The bright blue pops, and the Bills have figured out the correct amount of red to feature in their number outlines and striping. But there's one uniform set that looks terrible and knocks this team down a few notches.

When the Bills wear blue on blue at home, their white helmets suddenly become a mismatch. The same, of course, happens when Buffalo dons its all-red Color Rush uniforms, which most would admit is more red than even the Kool-Aid Man could handle.

The solution could be to always wear white pants with blue or red jerseys. The Bills also shouldn't be afraid to bust out the red pants on the road with their white jerseys for an alternate look.

 

"Perfect" would have to be #1 or tied for #1. The writer says that the Bills unis are "so close to being perfect"...so one seldom used combo knocks them from near the top to middle of the pack at #16?? Great logic, Skippy. Epic fail. And yeah, I'm biased but the Bill unis are the best in football. Red, white, and blue is a great combo which, thinking about it now, evokes a great memory from back in the day. Bills G Reggie McKenzie was asked before a Monday Night game against Dallas what it felt like to be playing 'America's Team'. Reggie's answer was (paraphrasing), "We're America's Team...we're the ones wearing red, white, and blue."

 

GO BILLS!!! 

Edited by ExWNYer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buffalo used to have one of the top uniforms imo until they switched to this garbage we wear now.  The white helmet is pretty cool for an alternative...i still perfer the red helmets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Bills need to go back to the red white and blue 90's uniforms.

 

I think those uniforms were much better than the current ones. 

Anything but these atrocities.

image.png.4549354b73f155227dee4845a95333b3.png

  • Sad 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 9:12 AM, GreggTX said:

Cowboys unis #1 ???

 

America's Team

 

10 prime time games a year, even when 5-11

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say what? The author thinks the Bills uniforms should’ve taking into account the pajama style color rush gimmick that the NFL mandates they wear now and then? Should the same be said about historically based uniforms like the Bears, Browns and Packers? Geez that Paul Brown wasn’t much of a visionary! Why didn’t he call George Halas and ask what he thought Goodell was going to be thinking 75 years in the future! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

 

"Perfect" would have to be #1 or tied for #1. The writer says that the Bills unis are "so close to being perfect"...so one seldom used combo knocks them from near the top to middle of the pack at #16?? Great logic, Skippy. Epic fail. And yeah, I'm biased but the Bill unis are the best in football. Red, white, and blue is a great combo which, thinking about it now, evokes a great memory from back in the day. Bills G Reggie McKenzie was asked before a Monday Night game against Dallas what it felt like to be playing 'America's Team'. Reggie's answer was (paraphrasing), "We're America's Team...we're the ones wearing red, white, and blue."

 

GO BILLS!!! 

I agree.  Seems the "close to perfect" penalty from 1 to 16 is a bit harsh! 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

Man i miss these uniforms... The best bills unis I've ever seen.

Really?  I wish I had a pukey face emoji.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

Man i miss these uniforms... The best bills unis I've ever seen.

No chance this isn’t sarcasm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 6:38 AM, ChattanoogaBills said:

Buffalo used to have one of the top uniforms imo until they switched to this garbage we wear now.  The white helmet is pretty cool for an alternative...i still perfer the red helmets.

 

We have garbage now?   It’s okay to like the red helmet but what we have now is clearly not garbage. 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...