RD 3, Pick 96: TE Dawson Knox, Ole Miss

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

As the fan of a college program that only sporadically remembers it is allowed to throw to its talented but underused TEs, I don’t even blink at this production. 

Your pro-team is the same, but with no talented TEs

6 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

His lack of production is quite disturbing.

He played for a program on probation, his QBs constantly changed, he converted from QB to TE, and he had other talented receivers that attracted plenty of attention from whatever QB was tossing the ball. It's good to draft guys on what they "can" do, and not just rely on what they "have" done. 

Edited by KellyToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, QCity said:

That's my thoughts as well.

They did it twice this draft, throwing away picks to move up when they didn't need to. 

Why do the Bills seem to always hire GM's that throw away draft picks? 

• Haha (+1) 3

96. Buffalo Bills (from Redskins): Dawson Knox, TE, Old Miss

Dawson Knox caught only 39 passes in college and hasn’t caught a touchdown pass since his junior year in high school. But he was underutilized in the Ole Miss offense, which featured the receivers, and the athletic traits suggest he has the potential to be much more than what the box score says.

5 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

What's the point in where they were picked. Maybin would have been bad in the 3rd round. Therefore the point is they have poor college production.

So weak. Keep trying. Maybe go watch football games. Where does the Ball go I. ole Miss when you have Metcalf Brown and another Draft WR that will be taken tomorrow?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MacGyver said:

They did it twice this draft, throwing away picks to move up when they didn't need to. 

Why do the Bills seem to always hire GM's that throw away draft picks? 

It appears that you are not familiar with what the term “throwing away” means

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I like this pick, I mean I really like this pick.  Picked up on him at the combine and wanted him from that point on.  This man will be the starting TE by the time the bye week arrives and will be a huge difference maker by the midseason mark.  MHO

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Wow, this guy did not produce.

Other than the very first pick of the draft, I don't think this draft will grade out very well.

He did average 18.9 ypc. That's pretty productive for a TE.

• Like (+1) 2