Who to draft on Day 2

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Has to be a WR in round 2 or this draft goes down to a C. Really blew an opportunity there at the end of round one with teams looking to deal 

The talent on the board says they assuredly did not blow an opportunity. I wanted them to trade up but I'm glad they didn't.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Has to be a WR in round 2 or this draft goes down to a C. Really blew an opportunity there at the end of round one with teams looking to deal 

Maybe the 2 or 3 guys they want are still there.  No need to use up draft capital yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

People would have been ecstatic to have Taylor at 9 and here he is still available.

Leave it to the pros. 

Same with Metcalf who I would have been happy with at 9. None of us have a clue. To be fair neither do many NFL GMs.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I don't know there is still a lot of good guys left and they haven't had to give anything up yet.

21 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Now that Day 1 is over, who would you all like to see fall to us on Day 2? If this is already being discussed, please merge.

I'm thinking either

1)  J. Taylor

2)  DK

3)  Greedy

Something is wrong with taylor. Other two im okay with

The first round went great for one of the most talented players in the draft to fall to us and the second round is set up to do the same. We will either get a great G in ford or a OT with Taylor or Risner or a WR in DK Butler and a couple others, then their is Irv Smith at TE or the best cb in Greedy. Anyway you look at it we ate probably getting a guy we looked at taking at 9 or with a trade in the 15-25 range of this draft. 

This is shaping up to be another great draft like last year. So Excited!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Why. Wouldn’t it be nice to have two great CBS?

We are fine at CB.  Looking for a WR or TE.  But there will be some good CBs available, that’s for sure.

• Like (+1) 1