The Beane is a witch thread...

Hebert19

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

It will eventually get started...so why not now.  :)

My anticipated Beane is a witch moment is that he trades back and gets a player I'm return.  

Gerald McCoy or Julio Jones.  A guy can wish cant he?

This warlock is is trading up. :ph34r:

10 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

It will eventually get started...so why not now.  :)

My anticipated Beane is a witch moment is that he trades back and gets a player I'm return.  

Gerald McCoy or Julio Jones.  A guy can wish cant he?

As the man who created the “Beane is a witch” thread, I approve of this thread, especially since Beane got my guy.

Although, I would have again showed him the “BB” shaved into my chest had he traded back into the first and got N’Keal.

Keep it going, Beano!

By draft day everyone knows who the Bills want at #1 and Beane not only doesn't care, but gets the guy anyway at the lowest possible price.  Last year everyone paying attention in the media who put out a mock draft had the Bills trading up for Allen and Beane was still able to trade up and not have to give up his 2nd #1 or his 2019 #1.  This year, once again, the Bills never hid their love for Oliver and just sat there & waited until their turn came to pick him.  

Beane must have put a spell on Gettleman and Mayock to allow Oliver to drop in our laps. The player the Bills wanted was there for the taking. The rest of the draft is where the real sorcery happens. Round one was nothing, wait til Beane yells out Patronus!

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 1