Your final prediction: Who will the Bills draft in round 1

Logic

I honestly believe this will be a defensive lineman because, outside of Jerry Hughes, we don't really have a lot of proven players in there. I also think that we'll want a high end player on the defensive line for the future especially considering Hughes isn't getting any younger, Phillips is unproven, Star isn't exactly a world beater and Shaq could go either way. I think given the questions there, we'll go defensive line early.

11 hours ago, coloradobillsfan said:

to be clear, when you guys say All In you mean trading next year's 1st?  otherwise I'm not sure how you have the option

A little wine last night--I should've posted that in the "who I want thread."  I think they will end up with Wilkins, unless they trade up a few spots for Oliver.

1 hour ago, NewEraBills said:

Why Gary when he really can't give you everything he's got because of the injury.  Taylor, Oliver at 9 and Wilkins in a trade into the teens I can see.  But if they take Gary at 9 I'm gonna be mad.  He really can't play to full potential right now.  It would be Shaq's rookie year all over again.

I’m wondering if my sources info came before Gary’s injury issue was out there.

Ill be honest - from highlight videos alone - Gary POPS off the screen in comparison to the other edges imo. Reminds me of Bruce actually.

Unfortunately the production wasn’t there and now the injury thing.  If the Bills take him it will be a serious home run swing.

1 hour ago, KennyDavisEyes said:

I’m wondering if my sources info came before Gary’s injury issue was out there.

Ill be honest - from highlight videos alone - Gary POPS off the screen in comparison to the other edges imo. Reminds me of Bruce actually.

Unfortunately the production wasn’t there and now the injury thing.  If the Bills take him it will be a serious home run swing.

If the order your source gave is determinative, I think at least one of Taylor, Oliver, or Wilkins is there at nine. I predicted Wilkins as the pick. He's a process sort of fella. Think Oliver won't be there. Jacksonville takes Taylor or he could be there too.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I want an offensive lineman, but not Dillard. The PAC 12 is weak at the OL and DL positions. My fear is that he will crumble when going up against pros, like the guy who had the problems with Incog. The Bills could probably trade down (hopefully into 2020) and find a high quality blocker late in round 1.

That said, I doubt if they go in this direction, although it makes 100% sense to get better protection for Allen, who might be the face of this franchise for a decade or more. Yeah, I am thinking they will grab the 3rd, 4th, or even 5th DL selected.

And laugh if you will, but Greedy Williams (probably after a trade down) would not shock me. Not one bit.

Bill how about one of the Iowa tight ends to help in Allen's development??

Hey man enjoy the draft!!!

Maybe the Jets take another safety at #3  hahahahahahahahahahaha!

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Long Island Phil said:

Bill how about one of the Iowa tight ends to help in Allen's development??

Hey man enjoy the draft!!!

Maybe the Jets take another safety at #3  hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hey brother, hope all is well!!

I am hoping that we steer clear of corners lol. :)  And yes, those TEs can play but historically, its early for a TE at #9. Maybe things are changing......

Feels like the thing I'd be most surprised about is actually picking at 9.  Beane has shown himself to be very aggressive in the past and I believe I remember hearing an earlier interview about them not planning on drafting as high as 9 again anytime soon and needing to knock this one out of the park, so a move up would seem to fit his MO.   On the flip side I think our spot is perfect for someone who wants to move up an get a hot player like Devin Bush or grab one of the QBs.