AJ Green to Jets Trade rumor chatter on Twitter

28 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

What's your point? 

This would make the Jets a heck of a lot better offensively and even worse it's a big position of need for the Bills. It's exactly what the Bills need so a trade to a division rival for a stud like Green would look real bad for the Bills.

Only in ScottLaw World would a team who is NOT the Bills trading with ANOTHER team who is not the Bills somehow "look real bad" for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

His body is betraying him already. He will have the occasional big game when he is all systems go accompanied by nothing.

AJ has played 15 or 16 games 5 out of 8 seasons...

he has only been injury plagued the last 2-3

18 minutes ago, Logic said:

Only in ScottLaw World would a team who is NOT the Bills trading with ANOTHER team who is not the Bills somehow "look real bad" for the Bills.

Yup.  Never mind the 19 FA's the Bills did sign...

And I had talked previously of trading for Green.  I looked at his stats the past 3 years and he's missed 13 games and in his only full season (2017) he barely eclipsed 1,000 yards.  He might still be able to stay healthy and productive, but I wouldn't bet on it.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

What's your point? 

This would make the Jets a heck of a lot better offensively and even worse it's a big position of need for the Bills. It's exactly what the Bills need so a trade to a division rival for a stud like Green would look real bad for the Bills.

He looks like he is getting long in the tooth, missing games, etc.

26 minutes ago, Logic said:

This post warms my heart. For a long time I was the only game in town when it came to deriding Scotty's opinions. It's good to have company :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Never mind the 19 FA's the Bills did sign...

And I had talked previously of trading for Green.  I looked at his stats the past 3 years and he's missed 13 games and in his only full season (2017) he barely eclipsed 1,000 yards.  He might still be able to stay healthy and productive, but I wouldn't bet on it.

...sounds like you put him in the same category as the Pats' Demaryius.......yes?...no?...maybe?................

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

Unless something significant has occurred recently to change his thinking, Mike Brown put the kibosh on any AJ Green trade a month or two ago.

Mike Brown skewered that rumor by not talking about it.  Basically, it was a shush kibosh.

24 minutes ago, mannc said:

Has Lee been disappointing?  He’s had some good games vs the Bills...

He has not lived up to his draft position.

Devin Bush will be playing the role of Lee in 3 years.  Small, fast guys who will be pushed around in the NFL.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

This post made my day. Cheers to you!

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Your right.

Some how the Jets trading for one of the better WRs in the game and making their team better is just them being desperate.

Only at OBD.? 

You said it would "look real bad for the Bills", as if a division rival being forced to trade for a 30 year old WR because they stink at drafting and their GM is on his last leg somehow reflects poorly on the Bills organization.

You're a one-stop shop for pissing in people's Wheaties. Always have been, always will be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1