Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

36 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Dayum, seems like the former SCO has a serious class action suit against Apple brewing.  If the software is so suspect as to cause that many phones from a single office to self-wipe, this must have happened to millions of other I-phone users.  Might want to sell your Apple stock now before the stock crashes after the suit is filed.

Maybe Section 8 could offer his services to them.  He might even get to sit 2nd Chair on this one if he plays his cards right.  Cool beans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

...WHOA!...could this be true about Comrade Vindman??.....already has a book?.....

Byron York: Vindman, not whistleblower, driving force behind Trump impeachment

The Fox News contributor told 'The Ingraham Angle' it didn't take a 'rocket scientist' to figure out Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was the 'original source'

By Caleb Parke | Fox News

Retired Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a key impeachment witness against President Trump, was the "original source" of the Trump-Russia collusion push, not the whistleblower, Fox News contributor Byron York said Wednesday.

York reveals Vindman, who retired from the Army in July after being fired from the National Security Council in February, was the driving force for Democrats' impeachment in his new book, "Obsession: Inside the Washington Establishment's Never-Ending War on Trump."

"It didn't take a real rocket scientist that the source of this, the original source of this, was Lt. Col. Vindman," York told "The Ingraham Angle" Wednesday night, laying out the facts of the case.

"If you remember early on in the Ukraine matter, the Democrats said they wanted the whistleblower to testify, and then they changed their mind and they didn't want the whistleblower to testify and they began to shut off any Republican attempts to find out who the whistleblower was," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-vindman-whistleblower-impeachment-byron-york-book-obsession-laura-ingraham-angle

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You gotta wonder if this is malfeasance or incompetence - and I do not mean the wiping (pretty sure that was deliberate), I mean the lost and found phones.

I think the word chicanery is applicable.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Remember...this was all done by the book.

For fun, go back and skim the first 50 pages of this thread (or any of the Russia threads) and see the progression of people realizing how forked the investigation truly was. It started with most people presuming that of course they would do it by the book, there are too many eyes on them not to. 

Biggest scandal in the history of the country.

• Like (+1) 3

The phone companies (and the NSA) have all the phone, emails, and text records. They don’t need the phones. 

These criminals are stupid. Everyone should know that EVERY email you send or receive resides on Big Tech’s servers and are redundantly backed up regularly. 

The Internet is forever. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The phone companies (and the NSA) have all the phone, emails, and text records. They don’t need the phones. 

These criminals are stupid. Everyone should know that EVERY email you send or receive resides on Big Tech’s servers and are redundantly backed up regularly. 

The Internet is forever. 

Trump Takes Command Of Worlds Most Feared Spies More Powerful Than CIA-FBI  Combined | The Impious Digest

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Dannehy, a highly regarded prosecutor who has worked with or for Durham for decades, informed colleagues in the U.S. Attorney’s office in New Haven of her resignation from the Department of Justice by email Thursday evening. The short email was a brief farewell message and said nothing about political pressure, her work for Durham or what the Durham team has produced, according to people who received it.

Colleagues said Dannehy is not a supporter of President Donald J. Trump and has been concerned in recent weeks by what she believed was pressure from Barr - who appointed Durham - to produce results before the election. They said she has been considering resignation for weeks, conflicted by loyalty to Durham and concern about politics.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The most corrupt admin in our lifetime.

Nora Dannehy, Connecticut prosecutor who was top aide to John Durham’s Trump-Russia investigation, resigns amid concern about pressure from Attorney General William Barr

Barr and trump want to repeat what happened in 2016 when Comey’s announcement had people rethink their support for Hillary.

We need to decide here and now to reject any of their false accusations.

I hope the Biden team is prepared.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nora Dannehy, Connecticut prosecutor who was top aide to John Durham’s Trump-Russia investigation, resigns amid concern about pressure from Attorney General William Barr

Barr and trump want to repeat what happened in 2016 when Comey’s announcement had people rethink their support for Hillary.

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Criminals. Her resigning means it’s illegal. Probably no law broken, just totally Nazi garbage. 

I hope the law law catches up with all these crooks 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

This is interesting, but always consider the source...Neither Dannehy nor CBS are supporters of Trump, so it will have their spin to it...but there are always 3 sides to the story, and normally the truth lies closer to the middle...👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

👇

He followed it up saying it was expected before the end of the month. I would post the tweet, but the board pansies would probably be offended by the language used in the questioning tweet that he was responding to. So...we've heard this song before...numerous times.

-----

Housley still seems to think it is coming, and I hope his sources are accurate, as I'm more skeptical than I have ever been. And if it does hit before November, it's still a big nothingburger should POTUS manage to lose re-election. An election that may be contested for months. The finish line on this is still *many* laps away..

This one seems especially noteworthy:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

"Sources say"

My sources (which are me, myself, and I) say it was supposed to be a 6-9 month gig that turned into 18 months and is now winding down. 🤷‍♂️ Probably as accurate as the innuendo from those sources.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've said, many times, how I feel about schedules and timelines people release on this subject (or any). It normally signals that it won't happen on the hyped timeline... 

... But we'll see soon enough. 

we can hope!

• Like (+1) 2