New Jets unis?

15 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I wish the Bills would go back to the 90s look with the Red helmets but with a more moderate look. Kind of like what we use now but instead with the red helmets. I think it made us look tougher.

For the umpteenth time...the red helmets are garbage.  Certain Bills fans are just sentimental about them because that's what the Kelly-Thurman-Andre-Bruce Bills wore.

Let me assure you, if the Bills of the 90s had been wearing today's uniforms they'd have been even more badass.

Just now, eball said:

For the umpteenth time...the red helmets are garbage.  Certain Bills fans are just sentimental about them because that's what the Kelly-Thurman-Andre-Bruce Bills wore.

Let me assure you, if the Bills of the 90s had been wearing today's uniforms they'd have been even more badass.

Not at all dude. Those Red helmets were glorious.  Lol. Naw foreal I loved them 

Especially on the road the all white look i don't like it. 

24 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I heard they were gonna go back to the Red end zones but for TV purposes they won't.  Something about on screen it doesn't look good.  

The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Don’t like them, and I hate the helmet logo. I do have to agree with another poster, the Bills uniform is sharp and great looking. I hate my team.

I like current Bills, love the old standing buffalo. Classic Jets is a good uni, so no need to change and certainly not for this.

• Like (+1) 2