[Vague Title] The Night's Watch

I have watched the city of Buffalo and our football team be pilloried over the last 18 hours by the entire sports media complex.  AB was being sent to "Siberia",  he was being sent "North of the Wall, to the Night's Watch."   "The Steelers are trading him to Buffalo to punish him."  The Bills are a terrible team.  Josh Allen is trash.  Buffalo is trash.  Nobody wants to play in Buffalo...

I hope every member of the Bills is listening to this crap.  I hope it pisses them off.

I hope we as fans embrace this and run with it.  I hope our new offensive line is full of pissed off bad asses and their nickname becomes the Night's Watch.  I hope fans show up to games next year dressed as the Night's Watch.  They want to make it an insult, I hope the Bills wear it as a badge of honor.

Winter is Coming?  You're damn right it is....

Josh Allen.jpeg

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 5

I’d play Dan LeBetard’s (Miami B***hboy) opening remarks on his show about “trash city” Buffalo with a “trash” QB and “trash” team both times before we play the Dolphins. 

Edited by SCBills

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’d play Dan LeBetard’s (Miami B***hboy) opening remarks on his show about “trash city” Buffalo with a “trash” QB and “trash” team both times before we play the Dolphins. 

Screw Dan The Bastard (no lie, that's his name in French).

• Haha (+1) 3

@RiotAct

It's a reference from the books and tv show, Game of Thrones.

THE NIGHT'S WATCH

1718627583_Nightwatch.jpeg.c210f05ce1911b4aced9edfbe4301dde.jpeg

Edited by Inigo Montoya

1 hour ago, Hurricane said:

Buffalo has some of the best Smallmouth Bass fishing in the world...  Proud of that.. 

Is that better or worse than carp? I’m so confused on this topic. We need an expert to straighten this out. Do we have any reasident experts? Paging @ExiledInIllinois!

To the rest of you, you are welcome for the education that just may follow. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Le Batard handing out “trash” awards? LOL, What does that make Kiko & Co.?

Dan should know a little something about trash. His show is basically a bunch of men giggling together. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

It doesn’t bother me because I’m not overly sensitive and emotional over ***** that doesn’t matter.

I tend to feel the same way - but the reaction on twitter and elsewhere yesterday was cartoonishly over the top.

I’m well used to the fair share of abuse we get as Bills fans, but was genuinely floored by how extreme it was yesterday.  I’ll definitely think about it and smile as we win the division and hoist the Lombardi.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

I like Dans radio show and yes he was a dick today. Its a show like anything else. if you don't like it turn the dial.

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

In what hour did he say that, I'm only through hour 1. He basically said the Bills don't throw throw to receivers and he can freeze for the rest of his career in Buffalo. He's just as harsh on the dolphins and jets as he is on the Bills in terms of how bad they've been.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Dan should know a little something about trash. His show is basically a bunch of men giggling together. 

I'm not surprised that someone who got perturbed over a thread about who should lead the charge that was actually a joke would be so annoyed by laughter. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

In what hour did he say that, I'm only through hour 1. He basically said the Bills don't throw throw to receivers and he can freeze for the rest of his career in Buffalo. He's just as harsh on the dolphins and jets as he is on the Bills in terms of how bad they've been.

I'm not surprised that someone who got perturbed over a thread about who should lead the charge that was actually a joke would be so annoyed by laughter. 

I saw it on his show at 430 on ESPN