VCR ALERT: Tues. 3/5/19: Steelers at Bills

Buftex

In case anyone is interested, Tuesday (3/5) the NFL Network will re-run the 2016 Steelers at Bills game.  1pm Eastern time.

Honestly, I barely remember this game (it is all a blur the last 15 years or so), but I am sure the Bills lost...but it must have been a decent game, or they wouldn't be re-running it.

Between life changes and my general disdain for all things Rex Ryan, I didn’t follow very closely during those years.

That being said, I can’t watch a football game that’s already happened. Something about the competition of it for me.. 

TLDR; I have nothing to contribute to this thread. 

That's the one where this drunken Steelers chick barged her way down our aisle knocking everyones drinks and stuff over then climbed over the rail on to the suites roofs to retrieve her $3 terrible towel that had blown out of her hand.

The worst part is this stupid drunken B word didn't  even get kicked out or apologize to anyone :( 

28 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Game wasn’t nearly as close as the final score suggested. Slim pickings for the network this time of year. 

That and the ajayi games the year were arguably the most pathetic tackling performances I’ve ever seen. 

The game was only close because Ben threw like 4 picks or something. Bell ran for what felt like a million yards.