Cuts around the League

YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I'm waiting for Parker or Sills to get cut. 

Also, my guess on Amendola is that he's already on the plane North to NE. 

I remember so many fans were drooling over their receiving core thinking how good it's gonna be. But it is so mediocre. Amendola was always injured, Parker sucks, and Sills goes off for one or two great games a year (typically at the beginning) and then goes unnoticed the rest of the season

10 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Billy Turner will be going to UFA

#Broncos versatile OT Billy Turner, who started 11 games for Denver last year, has broken off extension talks with the team and is headed to free agency, source said. Denver is a prime right tackle location in FA.

Turner fits as the versatile type this regime seems to like.

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Well.....if we are looking to pick up pass rush without giving up draft picks....well......

Would be a huge pickup for Bills. He can play DE in a 4-3. I think he might have more value on the market as a 3-4 OLB but hope the Bills consider him. 

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Would be a huge pickup for Bills. He can play DE in a 4-3. I think he might have more value on the market as a 3-4 OLB but hope the Bills consider him. 

If I am him I go to Arizona, Baltimore, Tampa Bay or Atlanta. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sign Houston.  Draft Ed Oliver or Devon White.  The Bills would be the best defense in NFL

or trade down and draft Jerry Tillery

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s terrible AND there’s  a Carolina connection 

Sounds like he’ll be blocking for Frank Gore

That contract was so bad from the beginning. Then they moved him in to guard where he was even worse.