Brady says there is a “zero” percent chance he will retire after the SB, regardless of outcome

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

?‍♂️ Just win this final super bowl And be done with it. There is zero left to play for. 

This is the nightmare scenario. I was beginning to wonder if Brady would go out the ultimate victor and laugh all the way to the grave or if his ego would get the best of him and he'd end his career toiling in mediocrity. He has apparently chosen the latter. The last thing in the world I want to see is Brady win/retire, but that's based on my opinion that he's on the decline and the end may hit him HARD.

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Someone get ready to start another Brady and the Pats are done thread halfway through next year!!!?

In.?

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'm not sure what you were watching, but Brady was WAY better than Mahomes in that game. 

Mahomes - 16/31 295 yards 3 TD

Brady - 30/46 348 yards 1 TD 2 INT  .... and the game-winning drive.

WAY better? Nah. Mahomes had a terrible first half and that ultimately did them in. By the end, it was gonna come down to who had the ball last and Pats won the coin toss.

12 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

WAY better? Nah. Mahomes had a terrible first half and that ultimately did them in. By the end, it was gonna come down to who had the ball last and Pats won the coin toss.

Well, he had far more completions, a far better completion percentage, more yards and his team is in the Super Bowl 99% because of him.  I'd consider that significantly better.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

What excuse? 

Brady/Belichick are like 50-3 against the Bills in their career's. They don't need excuses. 

I think fans will just be happy if the McDermott led Bills can get a win against the Patriots. A competitive game with an offensive TD when the game isn't already over would be a start. ??

scott, you know i love you, but you'd be the first poster finding a reason to diminish the bills win over an aging brady.  you'd carry that flag into battle proudly.  

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

Or they wont wreak havoc on him and he will be fine because he hasnt taken a beating like guys at other positions. Those were just a couple of examples of players walking away pretty healthy that didnt play in the protected QB era. Name one QB that walked away from the game and is using a Walker to get around at a younger age then they normally would be using a Walker....

If you can not see that Sainted Tom Brady is aging then this discussion is over.  

I am no schlub, but I also don't go to a gym, but after 40  your body starts telling you things and you should listen to it.  

I've said it before, I'll say it again....Brady is a fierce competitor who is going to have to be PUSHED OUT OF THE GAME when the time comes and he can't do it anymore. 

He's the type who can't walk away.  It's not money or more rings; it's the process he enjoys and he doesn't want that to leave his life.

At least that is my interpretation.

9 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Good. I may be naive but I want to see Bills under Allen beat him.

YESSSSSSS

I was happy to see Tom say it, and even more so that so many other Bills fans think the same. I want an Allen led Bills team to win against the Brady-BB combo before Father Time takes them out or they retire. It won't make up for all the losses but still, a sweet way to put a bandaid on the huge gash. Grow a pair some of you fans LOL It's NOT two automatic losses! 

4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Hoping he gets the Joe Theismann treatment.and no I do not mean NFL broadcast anchor job.

Another football god offering to have Josh Allen destroyed on a preseason foolish scramble right there!!!!

Actually considering your health woes I wouldn’t go around hoping someone else gets their wheel damaged.....

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, The Senator said:

Anyone see that cheating idiot at the pep rally before they left for Atlanta, screaming “WE’RE STILL HERE” over and over again?

https://www.patriots.com/video/tom-brady-starts-we-re-still-here-chants-at-patriots-rally

What a tool.  

I hope the Rams sack him multiple times.  I hope they beat the living crap outa him.  I would never say this about and other player, but I hope he gets concussed.

Then we’ll see what he says about retirement.

Harrrumphhh!

When did he cheat? Enlighten me 

14 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Good. I want us to take the division from him. 12-4 incoming.

Not gonna happen brady at 50% is better than anything u have

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Damn...

As former Patriots have attested, one big reason it all works is because Brady is no Prima Donna, and doesn't demand special treatment.

The GOAT, and you guys can whine all you want, he is a great guy, and a great teammate who inspires his team like no one else ever has.