Brady says there is a “zero” percent chance he will retire after the SB, regardless of outcome

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Chris66 said:

The Buffalo Bills Fan Proccess

1. Fa/ draft

2. Offseason workouts

3. Training camp. Were going to win 11 games.

4. Season starts man we suck, the refs suck, the nfl sucks

5. Playoffs anyone but the pats. Superbowl anyone but the pats.

6. Offseason rinse repeat.

It's a fine line in the NFL between winning and losing--I understand and respect the greatness that has been the NE franchise for BB's reign; however, the law of entropy will not be mocked forever. There will come a time when we can replace the order of the words I bolded, and then I hope one of the posters here doesn't jump into one of the NE fan boards to repay the commentary favor, lol. In fact, during the 90's I believe the fan process you spell out was reversed already. It's all cyclical man, no matter the length of the curve. 

11 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Read my post, numbnuts - I lived there from 1984 thru 1990.

For 2 years I lived in Back Bay (Commonwealth Ave between Dartmouth and Exeter), and 4 years on Beacon Hill (Bowdoin St, right behind the State House).

Also summered in Rhode Island (Bellevue Ave., Newport).

And I had season tix to both the Patriots and the Red Sox.

I grew up in Boston and I’m a Bills fan. The Pats were always blacked out because they didn’t sell out. The Bills, Eagles, and Giants were always on. The Pats weren’t regularly on tv until Kraft bought the team and they drafted DB and changed the uniforms. 

Where were all the Pats fans? They weren’t going to the games. They couldn’t watch it on tv because of local blackouts. I’m sure they all had it on the radio while wearing their Tony Eason jerseys....

Sounds like someone that needs some convincing.

Pretty easy to say when he is leaving games with a clean uniform, and teams get a "roughing the Brady" call just for breathing on him.

C'mon Wade set the tone...get your boys to hit hit him early and often.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

I grew up in Boston and I’m a Bills fan. The Pats were always blacked out because they didn’t sell out. The Bills, Eagles, and Giants were always on. The Pats weren’t regularly on tv until Kraft bought the team and they drafted DB and changed the uniforms. 

Where were all the Pats fans? They weren’t going to the games. They couldn’t watch it on tv because of local blackouts. I’m sure they all had it on the radio while wearing their Tony Eason jerseys....

You hit the nail on the head, my friend - WHERE WERE ALL THE PATS FANS???

(I am by no stretch of the imagination a Pats fan, but I was at the game!  Maybe it’s because I’m a football fan, not a fair weather fan.)

The Bills had, at the time, an 80,000+ seat stadium and, blacked out or not, that stadium was full!  (And they were rarely blacked out.)

Sullivan/Foxborough Stadium held far fewer, in a much more populous metro area, and the pathetic fair weather Pats fans stayed home and watched the Giants.

Pitiful.

Edited by The Senator

49 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Oh it’s coming, Shady, and sooner rather than later.

Soon they will all return to being NY Giants fans - just like they always do when the Patriots suck, like ‘72 thru 75 (15 wins over 4 seasons), , ‘81-‘83 (15 wins over 3 seasons), ‘89 thru ‘93 (19 wins over 5 seasons - wow, they REALLY sucked during the Bills glory years, especially that 1-15 record in 1990), ‘95 (6-10), and 2000 (5-11).

Heck, more than half of ‘em were Giants fans when I lived there, ‘84-‘90, and a few of those were decent seasons under Ray Berry.

NE fans are the biggest fair-weather fans on the planet.

Bunch of chowderheads!

There was a reason Josh McDaniels renigged on the Colts HC job after his verbal agreement and I think that reason is is the next HC job in NE, sooner than later.  

29 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Read my post, numbnuts - I lived there from 1984 thru 1990.

For 2 years I lived in Back Bay (Commonwealth Ave between Dartmouth and Exeter), and 4 years on Beacon Hill (Bowdoin St, right behind the State House).

Also summered in Rhode Island (Bellevue Ave., Newport).

And I had season tix to both the Patriots and the Red Sox.

Sorry i didnt get that. Half your posts arent worth reading. Im not suprised you encountered a lot of Gints fans. A lot of older folks rooted for the Giants before the. Pats came into existence. Also their kids took up being Giants fans as well. 

46 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

When and where did you live in NE?

I was there for a year in 2000.  Their following wasn't all that great at the time. Thats when Belicheat still had a losing Win Loss record.  

Then came 9/11 and Patriotism which was then followed by one controversy after another and the destruction of all evidence.  

4 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Sorry i didnt get that. Half your posts arent worth reading. Im not suprised you encountered a lot of Gints fans. A lot of older folks rooted for the Giants before the. Pats came into existence. Also their kids took up being Giants fans as well. 

LOL   Spoken like a Pats Homer and crappy fan that he speaks of ....  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

There was a reason Josh McDaniels renigged on the Colts HC job after his verbal agreement and I think that reason is is the next HC job in NE, sooner than later.  

I couldn’t agree more - Belicheat will be gone sooner rather than later.  He already has 7 rings, and is running out of fingers!  Plus, he and Tommy Boy don’t really like each other.

Once he’s gone, the Cheatriots demise will accelerate.  McDaniels is a great OC, but he does not possess Belicheat’s defensive mind, nor is he as skilled a cheater! ?

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I was there for a year in 2000.  Their following wasn't all that great at the time. Thats when Belicheat still had a losing Win Loss record.  

Then came 9/11 and Patriotism which was then followed by one controversy after another and the destruction of all evidence.  

LOL   Spoken like a Pats Homer and crappy fan that he speaks of ....  

Pats have sold out the stadium since 94. There following was fine in 2000

1 minute ago, Chris66 said:

Pats have sold out the stadium since 94. There following was fine in 2000

“There following”?  Maybe you meant “Their following?”

Where the f**k did you go to school?  Or did you?  While we’re at it, where do you live?  Methuen?  Lowell?  Roxbury?

And, since you’re such a loyal fan, how many games have you attended?

4 minutes ago, The Senator said:

“There following”?  Maybe you meant “Their following?”

Where the f**k did you go to school?  Or did you?  While we’re at it, where do you live?  Methuen?  Lowell?  Roxbury?

And, since you’re such a loyal fan, how many games have you attended?

I grew up in Cumberland R.I. and now live in Situate R.I. would never live in mass. to many massholes..

New stadium priced me out. Used to go to a ton of games in late 80s early 90s. When I was in my 20s.

3 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

I grew up in Cumberland R.I. and now live in Situate R.I. would never live in mass. to many massholes..

New stadium priced me out. Used to go to a ton of games in late 80s early 90s. When I was in my 20s.

In other words, you live about 20 miles away and have never been to a Cheatriots game at Gillette?

Hell, I now live in Buffalo, and I’ve been to over a dozen games there.

But hey, why bother going out of your way to support your team, when you can sit on your ass and watch the game at home?

In other words, you live about 20 miles away and have never been to a Cheatriots game at Gillette?

But hey, why bother going out of your way to support your team, when you can sit on your ass and watch the game at home?

Good for you glad your supporting the Pats. I can think of better things than dropping 300 for a game.

16 minutes ago, The Senator said:

for many years it was better to go to the game

until it wasn't ever again...

13 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Hows that working out for you? So you have spent about 2500 to see the Bills lose? And I'm the moron.

If you haven’t had $2500 or more to waste on frivolous past times since the 1990’s, then I’d say yes, you must be some kind of serious moron,

And you continually demonstrate as much on this board.

Edited by The Senator

If you haven’t had $2500 or more to waste on frivolous past times since the 1990’s, then I’d say yes, you must be some kind of serious moron,

And you continually demonstrate as much on this board.

Frivolous is one thing. Thats my golf membership. Your paying to watch a team consistently get their butt kicked.

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

Frivolous is one thing. Thats my golf membership. Your paying to watch a team consistently get their butt kicked.

Consistently?  Not so much.  Do your homework, moron.

The Bills shut out the Cheats 31-0 in 2003, in the season opener.  In 2011 we won 34-31, erasing a 21-0 deficit.  We won 17-9 in 2014, and shut out the Cheats again in 2016, 16-0 - at Gillette.  I was there.

Many of the other games were very competitive, usually decided in the final moments.  Do you even bother to watch the games on TV?  That’s free, ya know.

The Bills positively owned the Cheats throughout the 1990s, and were 12-8 against them in the ‘70s.

Hey, I enjoy golf too.  I also enjoy living in great places, taking expensive vacations, and traveling around the country to support my Buffalo Bills.

Edited by The Senator