Brady says there is a “zero” percent chance he will retire after the SB, regardless of outcome

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Just what was on the destroyed tapes?   

Mass ***** with referees?  It had to be something very bad.   

I'm thinking taped walkthroughs.  So does Marshal Faulk.

"I understand Bill [Belichick] is a great coach," Faulk told Curran. "But No. 13 [Kurt Warner] will tell you ... Mike Martz will tell you ... We had some plays in the red zone that we hadn't ran. I think we got to fourth down -- we ran three plays that we hadn't ran, that Mike drew up for that game. Bill's a helluva coach … we hadn't ran them the whole year [and the Patriots were ready for them]."

And the only time that Rams practiced those plays? At the walkthrough.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/marshall-faulk-says-rams-cheated-out-of-super-bowl-in-loss-to-patriots/

Probably other stuff too.

Interestingly in last year's Super Bowl Coach Pederson did a fake walkthough.  Patsies** were totally fooled by the Philly Shuffle.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

Stop...just stop.....Cassell went 11-5 with one of the best roster ever assembled....Brady took that team to 16-0 the year before.....Are you saying Cassell is as good as Brady ?...Brady is also one of the most accurate QB ever...He's still throwing ropes at 41.....that's impressive....I get the Brady hate, but he's the GOAT....nothing we say here will change that....

Cassell was throwing for over 400 yards some games, which was something Brady had never done to that point. What you saw out of Cassell when he left New England is essentially what I would expect of Brady if he left. Swap teams for Brady and Manning and Manning likely wins 10+ Super Bowls while Brady fizzles out of the NFL within 5 years and a handful of starts.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Senator said:

“There following”?  Maybe you meant “Their following?”

Where the f**k did you go to school?  Or did you?  While we’re at it, where do you live?  Methuen?  Lowell?  Roxbury?

And, since you’re such a loyal fan, how many games have you attended?

Lowell wasn't a very safe place in 2000.  

Give him some credit ....   Tewksbury or Billerica?  

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Lowell wasn't a very safe place in 2000.  

Give him some credit ....   Tewksbury or Billerica?  

I would’ve guessed either of those, or maybe Waltham, but he sez he lives in and grew up in Rhode Island.

All is can say is, they must have really sh*tty schools there.

Edited by The Senator

37 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Consistently?  Not so much.  Do your homework, moron.

The Bills shut out the Cheats 31-0 in 2003.  In 2011 we won 34-31, erasing a 21-0 deficit.  We won 17-9 in 2014, and shut out the Cheats again in 2016, 16-0 - at Gillette.  I was there.

Many of the other games were very competitive, usually decided in the final moments.  Do you even bother to watch the games on TV?  That’s free, ya know.

4 games in 16 years thats consistent. 

Edited by Chris66

12 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Grammar police. Im on my phone. Punctuation isnt necessary.

Besides Im just messing with you. I'm glad you have the finacial means to do all the things you like. My funds are limited. Skiing and golf take most of my play money.

Well I’m on my phone too, but my Jesuit training has made me somewhat compulsive about proper grammar and punctuation.

I’ve been fighting - and, so far - beating cancer since 2012, but they found a new tumor last September and went into my liver for the fifth time.

So I’m trying to enjoy myself as much as I can, because ya never know if or when things will get worse.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, arcane said:

The conversation with Chris66 is making Bills fans look pathetic  

my question is why a patsie** fan needs to frequent a bills board?

I mean, are bills fans supposed to be all friendly and cuddly with a freaking patsie** fan?

I think not.

I understand he isn't going out of his way to incite anyone but just his presence here is inciting enough, imo.

so, it's kind of pathetic (if you are a bills fan) to defend his presence by calling bills fans pathetic for having a pissing contest with him.

as far as I'm concerned he can just go on his merry way.

52 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

4 games in 16 years thats consistent. 

you like rubbing that in do you. it's a wonder I have had zero respect for you.

unfortunately I can't say more as I would not want to lose my privileges here over your sorry ass.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Well I’m on my phone too, but my Jesuit training has made me somewhat compulsive about proper grammar and punctuation.

I’ve been fighting - and, so far - beating cancer since 2012, but they found a new tumor last September and went into my liver for the fifth time.

So I’m trying to enjoy myself as much as I can, because ya never know if or when things will get worse.

Man sorry to hear that. Ill definitely keep you in my prayers.

9 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

my question is why a patsie** fan needs to frequent a bills board?

I mean, are bills fans supposed to be all friendly and cuddly with a freaking patsie** fan?

I think not.

I understand he isn't going out of his way to incite anyone but just his presence here is inciting enough, imo.

so, it's kind of pathetic (if you are a bills fan) to defend his presence by calling bills fans pathetic for having a pissing contest with him.

as far as I'm concerned he can just go on his merry way.

you like rubbing that in do you. it's a wonder I have had zero respect for you.

unfortunately I can't say more as I would not want to lose my privileges here over your sorry ass.

i always figured he was a young wny'er that hated the bills.  why else would someone spend their time on here?  my wife has a lot of friends in their early 30.  they live and grew up in rochester, yet they are pats fans.  why?  it's an easy thing to do.  they win consistently, and it's easy to be a fan of a winning team.  i get it, but it's gross.  the minute that pats begin the falter, those fans will be completely gone.

also when it comes to chris66, just remember what happened on the bbmb.  it was pretty pathetic.

35 minutes ago, The Senator said:

i had 9 years of a jesuit education myself.  get better.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, arcane said:

As long as things stay (mostly) civil, what’s the prob with some back and forth between fans? I think everyone knows this is a Bills board so tread accordingly, right? It’s a 2 way street. 

2 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Frivolous is one thing. Thats my golf membership. Your paying to watch a team consistently get their butt kicked.

True fandom sticks with it through thick and thin. That is all. 

3 hours ago, The Senator said:

I couldn’t agree more - Belicheat will be gone sooner rather than later.  He already has 7 rings, and is running out of fingers!  Plus, he and Tommy Boy don’t really like each other.

Once he’s gone, the Cheatriots demise will accelerate.  McDaniels is a great OC, but he does not possess Belicheat’s defensive mind, nor is he as skilled a cheater! ?

Can’t happen soon enough. Have a feeling JA will help that process along starting this year. 

8 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

As long as things stay (mostly) civil, what’s the prob with some back and forth between fans? I think everyone knows this is a Bills board so tread accordingly, right? It’s a 2 way street. 

Nothing wrong with it in general, but the specifics of trying to make the pats/Bills matchup the last two decades look better than it is, and then shifting to correcting grammar and insulting intelligence/education levels, just looked absolutely dreadful.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, arcane said:

Nothin’ for nothin ‘, and certainly nothing against you, arcane, but I’ve been on this board since 2003.  As long as I stay within the bounds of proper board etiquette, decorum, and language, I’ll engage whom I choose.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Nothin’ for nothin ‘, and certainly nothing against you, arcane, but I’ve been on this board since 2003.  As long as I stay within the bounds of proper board etiquette, decorum, and language, I’ll engage whom I choose.

I enjoy the smack. Like I said. All in good fun. If I offended I apologize.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

It going to be fun beating them in the championship game the next 4 years.

In the next 4 years?