AFC Divisional Playoffs: Chargers at Pats* 1:05pm CBS

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I have a nice steak ready to grill for football. Glad this game was the early game. would have ruined my steak. Ah, to live in FL in Jan.

Hope the next game is competitive. 

I am trying out a new venison roast recipe in the slow cooker myself. Fresh garlic, sliced red delicious apples, sliced onions...

Red skinned garlic mashed potatoes as a side. Using aforementioned fresh garlic and steak rub. Cant wait!

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
Added content

6 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

0-4 lifetime against Belichek putting in a Carolina cast off in Anderson.  As well never winning a game in which he’s trailed ouch.  No feel good fourth quarter stories.  

Rememeber all the people on here boasting how Anderson was gonna put the whammy on the Pats?

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

I hated Kareem Abdul-Jabbar his whole career but never for a second acted like a sucky baby and pretended he wasn’t any good or deserving of his accolades

Well if Tom Brady, at his age, is doing all this without the help of any PED or subterfuge then he'd be the first one ever.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I hated Kareem Abdul-Jabbar his whole career but never for a second acted like a sucky baby and pretended he wasn’t any good or deserving of his accolades

How much cheating did Kareem do throughout his entire career?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yeah. Statistically, what the Pats have done in the Brady Era is essentially impossible in the post-salary cap NFL. What's the closest record of sustained/unbroken success? The Steelers? It ain't even close.

Just now, stevewin said:

How much cheating did Kareem do throughout his entire career?

I have never worried about cheating  in sports at all, the greats are great and the losers come up with excuses like refs or cheating 

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

The Chargers did kind of get shafted having to travel east for a 1pm game twice. Not saying that it would have made a huge difference but it's kind of messed up that the league did that to them in back to back weeks

Well, they lost to the Raiders to lose home-field advantage. So. 

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

The Chargers did kind of get shafted having to travel east for a 1pm game twice. Not saying that it would have made a huge difference but it's kind of messed up that the league did that to them in back to back weeks

Waaaaaaaahhhh we had to play at 1pm

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, row_33 said:

Bill Laimbeer is the only NBA player I have ever hated. Still do.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

If this had been a 4:00 kickoff the Chargers would be right in it, I tell ya!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Their fans are infinity times worse that the actual team, IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1