attendence should picks up next year

gjv001

Somewhat surprised to see the attendance drop this past season, especially coming off a playoff season, exciting Draft, the improved local economy. Our attendance dropped from 17th in 2017 to 21st this past season amongst the 32 franchises. Even with the smaller market size, our stadium capacity lends itself to allow us to be in the top 10. See no enthusiasm or economic reason for us not to, at least, be in the top half of the NFL for home attendance. 

4 minutes ago, gjv001 said:

Somewhat surprised to see the attendance drop this past season, especially coming off a playoff season, exciting Draft, the improved local economy. Our attendance dropped from 17th in 2017 to 21st this past season amongst the 32 franchises. Even with the smaller market size, our stadium capacity lends itself to allow us to be in the top 10. See no enthusiasm or economic reason for us not to, at least, be in the top half of the NFL for home attendance. 

did we drop or did others pick up?

Interesting that Washington had the worst % of capacity, they always had a mile long wait list to get season tix. Buffalo was 5th worst. Not good for the self proclaimed greatest fans in the league.

3 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

giphy.gif

someone needs to slap her in the head.

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Interesting that Washington had the worst % of capacity, they always had a mile long wait list to get season tix. Buffalo was 5th worst. Not good for the self proclaimed greatest fans in the league.

someone needs to slap her in the head.

giphy.gif

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 2

I’m really surprised Pegula doesn’t push for more early season games.  I think the last 2 seasons(or 2 out of 3), the Bills have had 3 home games in December.  Tough sell when the team is doing well...almost impossible when the team is average to below average. 

With how ugly some of the first half of the season was I think it’s to be expected not as many people show up. The blowout losses and peterman experiment then Allen’s injury. Not much reason to sell out or fill the seats. Maybe next year ??

Schedule maker put 3 terrible games in December.  Lions, Jets and Dolphins.  Don't think they could have picked any worse teams.  Every year we get 3 games in Sept and Oct and then 5 in Nov and Dec.  No reason for fans come out to watch these teams in cold weather especially when half the stadium has cold aluminum benches.       

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

In all honesty I believe the league does the late season games as punishment to buffalo for not building a new stadium! Especially a dome!

This is my thought as well.  Soon enough, the logic will be "IF they had a dome, then the stadium wouldn't be half-empty in December".

57 minutes ago, 17years&waiting said:

This is my thought as well.  Soon enough, the logic will be "IF they had a dome, then the stadium wouldn't be half-empty in December".

Green Bay , no dome

New England , No dome

Chicago, No dome 

Pit, No dome 

football is meant for the elements. Men were made in the frigid temperatures at the rock pile and at the Ralph

Dont like the cold, don’t go... but the last thing Buffalo needs is a dome 

• Like (+1) 2