Do you guys think the Bills will add a veteran number one WR.....

njbuff

Or will they draft someone within the first two rounds and continue to develop their own young WR's?

Or will they do both?

Will they make a big trade for an AJ Green, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham?

Will they take someone in the second round, cause as of right now there isn't a WR worth the 9th overall pick (which obviously can change)?

What do you think?

My thought is they should target a veteran that has shown the ability, but not necessarily a #1(Tyler Boyd comes to mind) AND also draft someone that can develop into a true #1. That would probably require a trade down or the second round. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

Yes and his name is Julio Jones

What do you think that cost is?  The Cowboys gave up a #1 for Amari Cooper - who at the time of the trade was considerably under performing compared to Julio Jones, even though he is 4 years younger I believe.  The Cowboys at the time were legitimately a passing threat away from making a playoff run due to their poor division.

I think Bean will look over every thing until he finds the right guy or players to do what they are looking to do in their offense , I would love to see them pick up some one like a Brown from the Steelers . 

Given the fact that he pouts so much & by his actions now that the team gave Shuster the MVP & he's all booty hurt i don't think he would be the type to go after even if he is a really really good player .

31 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Or will they draft someone within the first two rounds and continue to develop their own young WR's?

Or will they do both?

Will they make a big trade for an AJ Green, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham?

Will they take someone in the second round, cause as of right now there isn't a WR worth the 9th overall pick (which obviously can change)?

What do you think?

They really need to do both, but it needs to be the right #1 vet - someone who will share his work ethic and knowledge with the younger guys and be team-minded.  Edit: could be a TE vs a WR also.  Or both there too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

I think they bring in Devin Funchess as a less expensive alternative to Tyrell Williams. 

Please not another Panther.  If you're going to bring in Panthers, bring in Kalill and Williams to shore up the offensive line.  If you're going to target a wideout, make it Adam Humphries from the Bucs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I think they bring in Devin Funchess as a less expensive alternative to Tyrell Williams. 

Because saving money on  Panthers retreads worked so well for us with KB

3 minutes ago, Dougy84 said:

I too have this feeling the Bills target will be Julio Jones

That would absolutely not upset me

I would love to see them trade a 2020 Pick for a guy like AJ Green or Julio Jones, I’m just not sure how realistic that is. I would think they want someone to grow with Allen though. They’ve got a lot of youth on this roster (corners are all young, LB’s are young minus Lorenzo, D-Line is a mix, but all the important guys on offense, Allen Foster, Dawkins, Croom, Teller are all very young guys). 

I think we’ll see them add one or two via free agency/trade, and then another one or two in the draft. There’s a lot of size in this draft and they seem to like the bigger receivers. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not sure who they will bring in but both Foster and Jones will get better as they work more exclusively with Allen.  I like McKenzie.  I don't think they will break the bank in a trade for a "stud" #1 receiver but I've been wrong before.  This is supposedly a deep TE draft -- I see them going there.

Man, I wish we still had Bobby Woods.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Or will they do both?

What do you think?

No to Antonio Brown and Odell Beckham, these guys are me first guys McD is not going to be interested. I think I would bring in a Vet to help the young guys and draft one early.

• Like (+1) 3