Is Robbie Anderson worth a second rounder.

If the Jets tender WR Robby Anderson at a 2nd round rate should we make an offer.  We would likely have to pay him well but may get away with it given their coaching search.

He is a talker WR and I like what Ive seen from him.

Really would feel like a Pats move huh.

Guess I need to clarify that he is a RFA.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

You're fine giving up a 2nd rounder for Robby Anderson, despite his multiple off-field issues, but you're dead set against giving up a first rounder for either Antonio Brown or Julio Jones?

Sorry; I don't get it.

As for Robby, no, I wouldn't give a 2. Robby is a nice player, but I had a R3 grade on him coming out of Temple; I feel like equal players can (and will) come from the middle rounds of the next 2 drafts.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Isn't this the dude that told a cop he was gonna nut in his wife's eye? 

Yeah, he's already had a couple of off the field incidents I believe. Just a matter of time imo. 

19 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

You're fine giving up a 2nd rounder for Robby Anderson, despite his multiple off-field issues, but you're dead set against giving up a first rounder for either Antonio Brown or Julio Jones?

Sorry; I don't get it.

As for Robby, no, I wouldn't give a 2. Robby is a nice player, but I had a R3 grade on him coming out of Temple; I feel like equal players can (and will) come from the middle rounds of the next 2 drafts.

Anderson is 24 or 25. Jones and Broen are in their 30s. Pretty common sense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Anderson is 24 or 25. Jones and Broen are in their 30s. Pretty common sense.

It's "common sense" to think it's a better investment to give up a 2nd round pick and a new contract to a guy who averages 700 yards and 5 TDs per season than to give up a 1st for one of the 3 best WRs in football because he's younger?

That's not sensical--common or otherwise--in any way whatsoever.

• Awesome! (+1) 1