2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

7 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

It's been 2 minutes since I've seen a "this season is about JA and you are too stupid to get this" comment. 

This season was about our whole team. We ***** about JA's help as if nothing is his fault and turn around and say he's the only thing this season matters about.

How are we going to be good if we only care about one player. It better not just be about JA for Beane. Pretty darn lazy for a GM if you ask me. "I GOT.. ONE GOOD PLAYER THIS YEAR! PROCESS ACHEIVED!"

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Jauron almost won a game in Gillette(McKelvin game).......Gailey actually tested BB with his offense........Rex and Marrone came up for air occasionally against Belichick............McD has just been in WAY over his head.

It's been 4 strolls thru the park for BB against McD.

we gave then a good gane on MNF earlier this season..... well, until we didn’t...

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Based on what I've seen this year I'd be absolutely fine moving Edmunds to Sam and playing Stanford at MLB

Me too.

Stanford comes in for one play last week and makes a tremendous play in coverage.

He played well in place of Edmunds earlier in the year.

He's an incredible athlete.

I think he got carted off the field earlier today but yeah I thought he deserved some snaps in the middle when Milano went down.   Was a good time to see what Edmunds might be able to bring from the outside.