2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, Dr.Sack said:

How many 50/50 balls or even wide open drops? I have at least 4 50/50s and at least 1 wide open drop. Pathetic receiving corps.

The WRs don’t make any contested catches. At some point you have to make a play if you want to start in the NFL. 

Foster can can be a WR3. Jones should have to compete for WR4 job next year.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I honestly have never seen so many incompletions that hit a receiver right in the hands. It is unprecedented. Allen isn't playing all that well today but we should have at the bare minimum 17 more points on the board.

At least I know you've been watching the game! ?:beer:

2 minutes ago, yrly said:

Even Gregg Williams is outcoaching Clappy. I’m watching the Cleveland game right now. He’s the damn interim. So we’ve got a coach worse than our former coach who is serving as an interim. 

I think Gregg's shtick will get old - he's a motivator, but that yelling at people and being a "tough guy" only lasts for so long and players see through it.  IMO.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, yrly said:

Still say they should fire Clappy but I guess everyone likes a losing team

We have the lowest active roster salary , by alot , because of the rebuild, because of the dead money. They'd never say it but the whole organization knew they'd have a rough year.

Next year is going to be a whole new ball game fellas. Ugly loss today but it just came down to young guys not making big plays.

Just now, jamiezzz said:

Coaching  change needed!  Hopefully Pegulas watching in box realize this.  What a hot mess today was.  Absolute joke.  

Yeah, lets change everything every two years. That’s worked out great! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Allen is not going anywhere for at least 2 more years. Next weeks game is completely meaningless. It would be nice to know if we have ANY WRs worth keeping. It would also be nice to know if Dabol is worth keeping. Just let Barkley play against Miami. If we score 35+ again, then obviously Allen is the issue. That’s something that would be nice to know going forward. I realize nobody is going to agree with this, but can we please see if we have to start over completely on offense? Allen is just nowhere near ready to play at a high level. You can’t tell anything about anyone else with him. Barkley got the ball out on time and to the open guy and we scored a ton of points. We also were able to run when he played. There’s no possible way that was a coincidence.

If the Bills did anything this stupid I would be done with them forever! 

How can you possibly say that if the Bills score more points at home against the Dolphins with Barkley then they did on the road against NE it means that it's Allen's fault? 

Allen has not played a good game today but his game today has been far better then someone who can't play at a high level.  Allen is the starter, he needs every snap he can get this year, especially against division opponents. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Tommy Boy looks positively miffed.

he did not have the best game. If the Bills had not given up over 200 yards of rushing... his coach knows his arm ain't what it was and knew he could beat the Bills running it. Smart move.

I hate the Bills D getting that great ranking... thought they sucked against the run all year. Just shows you what a pass-happy league it is.

Edited by WideNine