Texans at Jets: Saturday Afternoon Fever

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Darnold coming along nicely. Looks to be a it improved since his injury. I believe he was the bills 1st choice at qb in the draft 

I really like Darnold - he was my favorite coming out of the draft last year.  Too bad he’s a Jet.

We'll never know who the Bills wanted between Allen & Darnold unless someone at one Bills Drive spills the beans.  My understanding though, based entirely on rumor, was that the Bills knew the Browns were taking Mayfield and that of the remaining 4 guys they favored Allen. 

We do know they wanted Allen a lot more then Rosen and aggressively moved up to keep Arizona from taking Allen.

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Even though he’s douchey, mayfield looks better than all of them... and a lot of vets too 

I think Mayfield was the most advanced out of all of them...but I actually like the upside of Darnold and Allen more. But as of right now, today, obviously Mayfield is the best and most productive. 

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

We'll never know who the Bills wanted between Allen & Darnold unless someone at one Bills Drive spills the beans.  My understanding though, based entirely on rumor, was that the Bills knew the Browns were taking Mayfield and that of the remaining 4 guys they favored Allen. 

We do know they wanted Allen a lot more then Rosen and aggressively moved up to keep Arizona from taking Allen.

I honestly wanted Darnold but I was at least relieved we got Allen over Rosen. I think the Rosen douchebaggery stuff was a little overblown...I just didn't think he was as talented as the other guys. 

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I honestly wanted Darnold but I was at least relieved we got Allen over Rosen. I think the Rosen douchebaggery stuff was a little overblown...I just didn't think he was as talented as the other guys. 

I was up at UCLA after the draft....trust me Rosen's duchebaggery was not overblown

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the Watson kid looks to have a lot of polish this early on in his career............

I was at the Bills Texans game 2 months ago and thought Watson was very average in that game... (admittedly the Bills D was great that day..)

Watson playing much better of late though and he is looking like he is going to be a good one..

• Like (+1) 1