Texans at Jets: Saturday Afternoon Fever

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Yep... 2 rookie QB’s looking like they are better passers at the moment..

Probably explains why they were picked before Allen and the Bills never had an opportunity at either of them..

We never had a chance at Darnold, Allen is at this point probably better. Have you watched a game this season?

We passed on Watson. History will tell if that was a good move. I think in the end we will be better off with Allen, i hope I am right.

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Sorry, but in this game I've seen about 10 catches that Bill's receivers would have dropped.  And if they dropped them we would be hearing that the ball was poorly placed by Allen.  On the last Texans drive Watson benefited from 3 of those types of catches.  I've also seen a couple of catches in which the receiver caught the ball just off the grass.  The same play that Clay did not make to win a game.  

The gap between our TE's/RB/WR/s with respect to the passing game and pretty much everyone else in the NFL is huge.  This is a #1 priority in the off season. 

This

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Yea I am gonna disagree. I hope I end up agreeing in a couple of year's time. 

Watson is way too indecisive for me. He looks lost at times and while young, he’s no longer green. He should have better command out there in my opinion. He has a load of talent for sure. So does Josh Allen.

Just now, clayboy54 said:

Watson is way too indecisive for me. He looks lost at times and while young, he’s no longer green. He should have better command out there in my opinion. He has a load of talent for sure. So does Josh Allen.

I 100% disagree on Watson. Josh Allen is an incomplete but Watson playing behind the worst offensive line in the league getting hit all the time is having one hell of a season. 

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

We never had a chance at Darnold, Allen is at this point probably better. Have you watched a game this season?

We passed on Watson. History will tell if that was a good move. I think in the end we will be better off with Allen, i hope I am right.

I’m betting I have watched more games than you..

Allen has not had a better game this year than  Darnolds last two 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Why is this thread full of people talking about Allen?

Watson and Darnold have played well. That has nothing to do with Josh Allen at all. 

Can the mods allow me to thank this post like 500 times?

For heaven's sake, just enjoy the game and stop trying to see everything through the prism of Josh Allen. 

Josh plays tomorrow and we'll all be rooting for him!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I 100% disagree on Watson. Josh Allen is an incomplete but Watson playing behind the worst offensive line in the league getting hit all the time is having one hell of a season. 

No, we have the worst OL in football.

• Like (+1) 2